Nets Still Plan To Build Around Mikal Bridges

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
I hear you but I’m just against wasting equity on bullshyt.

The daniels kid? Herb Jones? Aaron Gordon? Philly Thybulle? Sure
that's just dipping your toe.
Warriors should be calling every day.

But hopefully not. This nets team isn’t good. I rather they be left alone to keep falling
you're doing a lot of hoping for Sarr or Topic to back up Van Vleet or Sengun

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They have enough foreign cacs...
He can shoot but he can't defend
OKC needs to add size and shooting. He fills both of those voids.

Before Lauri's name was floated out there they were looking at Vucevic, so it's been known that they want another big. Now that's Lauri is available, he definitely would tip the scales in their favor. You keep SGA, Chet and Lauri, that would be disgusting

:picard:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that's just dipping your toe.

you're doing a lot of hoping for Sarr or Topic to back up Van Vleet or Sengun
I don’t want another young player. I want to trade that pick for another star level player. All we need is one unhappy star to say they want out. Maybe kd wants out of Phoenix. We can offer the Brooklyn asset plus Cam and Jabari. Nobody or I should say most Houston fans don’t want more rookies who can’t get on the floor. We have enough young players now who can’t get on the floor and need development…

Should be interesting summer. I don’t expect anything significant to happen for the Rockets during the season which I’m ok with because we need to see what we have.

Last edited:

B1G_controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly

Before Lauri's name was floated out there they were looking at Vucevic, so it's been known that they want another big. Now that's Lauri is available, he definitely would tip the scales in their favor. You keep SGA, Chet and Lauri, that would be disgusting

You may not want to believe this...overall value, Jaylin Williams is a better player than Lauri

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

lauri is perfect for utah, you're not gonna find that many dudes who can ball and want to stay in utah

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I understand turning down the four 1s offer from Memphis last year. Picks attached to Ja/JJJ/Bane + Mikal all in their prime would've been destined to convey in the late 1st. I even get passing on the #3 pick scenarios Portland was floating out there if you weren't in love with Scoot.

Nets feel destined to spin their tires in play-in purgatory with this current iteration of the team though, and Mikal turns 28 in August. Same scenario the Raptors have been in the past few years and refused to accept until it was too late and a ton of value was lost.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Beal-LaVine.jpg
:mjlol:

Bridges isn’t making $215M or $250M over 5 years like those two

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
He is not a #1 type of player. He is a good #2. Also at 27 years old he is what he is.
He is definitely not a number 2. He is a number 4. Get your points off open shots and cutting. Play tough defense against the best 1-3 player on the opposing team. That’s mikal’s role.

Hat he was doing in PHX was perfect. He was the number 4 option behind Ayton, CP0, and Book