Nets vs Clipps thread

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Nets will win the ship, calling it now

After seeing them play tonight I might almost have to agree but I wouldn’t count chickens before they hatch. Injuries the only way they can be derailed and I’m not so sure that won’t be the case.

Jerz

All Star
Daps
Clips stay gettin killed by quick shifty guards in the pick n roll. Big picture - Nets ain't even have KD. Keepin pace might be a problem if they meet in the finals. A point guard is needed

offense was not the problem
The Clippers P&R was atrocious
How much points did Bruce Brown have?

Daps
Clips stay gettin killed by quick shifty guards in the pick n roll. Big picture - Nets ain't even have KD. Keepin pace might be a problem if they meet in the finals. A point guard is needed

What I’m saying is who fits that Bill who could be available? Someone who can create offense, defend the PR and hit shots?

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those gotta be trolling daps you got. :mjlol:

maybe not mvp but dude deserves a lot of credit for bending over backwards to play the role that’s best for the team. I love Kyrie but he’d never take a backseat for the team.

all that bad press he got for demanding the trade from Houston smh...he’s due some extra love:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The nets are playing great without KD...Just shows how stacked they really are....But let's not crown them yet. I still think Philly is a legit threat to beat them. They have multiple players that can drop 20 pts and multiple elite-level defenders...Harden's playing great now but I think Ben Simmons can slow him down.
Without kd the Nets aren't stacked, what you're seeing is the james harden effect. He elevates average players into legit weapons.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Without kd the Nets aren't stacked, what you're seeing is the james harden effect. He elevates average players into legit weapons.

I agree with you about Harden.......But even without KD the Nets still have 2 of the top 10 offensive players in the league plus Harris/shooters. No other team in the league can say that...Brooklyn still needs to add some post depth, but I think they'll be fine until KD returns.

Last edited:

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
maybe not mvp but dude deserves a lot of credit for bending over backwards to play the role that’s best for the team. I love Kyrie but he’d never take a backseat for the team.

all that bad press he got for demanding the trade from Houston smh...he’s due some extra love:
I wouldn't say Harden is bending over backwards. I think he realizes that scoring 40+ points a night isn't the way they're going to win. This is what Gilbert Arenas meant when he mentioned "Giannis need to learn how to play basketball". Even though he didn't mention Harden, I thought the same thing about him.