Networking Careers question

COQWAVE

the real puff daddy
Daps
I got my level 1 in ccna cisco networking a year ago and I'm wondering if anyone here is in the field and if i should try and continue it and do the other levels?, what career opportunities would become available if i completed the ccna certificate?

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
What do you mean by level 1? Networking is a good field to go into and a CCNA would definitely help you towards a career in it. Since you've reviewed the CCNA material, does it seem like something you'd be interested in doing?

COQWAVE

the real puff daddy
Daps
What do you mean by level 1? Networking is a good field to go into and a CCNA would definitely help you towards a career in it. Since you've reviewed the CCNA material, does it seem like something you'd be interested in doing?
The trade school i took the course at has it split into 4 levels that take like 3 months each. Only thing i didnt really enjoy about the level 1 was the subnetting portion, other then that it was pretty interesting.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
The trade school i took the course at has it split into 4 levels that take like 3 months each. Only thing i didnt really enjoy about the level 1 was the subnetting portion, other then that it was pretty interesting.

Okay so it sounds like you're taking the 4 part course that prepares you to take the CCNA. It's pretty common for most people to not like subnetting. But outside of that if everything else interests you I would say stick with it. You can have a pretty good career in networking.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
I got my level 1 in ccna cisco networking a year ago and I'm wondering if anyone here is in the field and if i should try and continue it and do the other levels?, what career opportunities would become available if i completed the ccna certificate?
Contine and do the levels
Networking field is lucrative

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
what kind of career options do i have if i complete it? i'm considering going and finishing it again

A better question for you is what are you looking for? What made you want to take the course to begin with?

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Think about if you really want to be working on networks, doing shyt with switches, if you enjoy it, it you are able to naturally envision netowrk topology and the data flow continue, if you are honest with yourself and you don't like it, look at another discipline.