Neve Campbell Open to Returning to ‘Scream’ Franchise ‘Under the Right Circumstances’

KingsOfKings

𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥
Daps
Neve Campbell announced in June 2022 that she was leaving the “Scream” franchise because she didn’t feel she was being properly compensated to reprise her role of Sidney Prescott in the sixth movie.

Even so, she could see herself coming back some day “under the right circumstances,” Campbell told me Saturday at the BAFTA Tea event at the Maybourne hotel in Beverly Hills.

Campbell hopes the franchise will continue. “I honestly don’t have no idea what their plans are,” she said. “I know a lot has gone on around it and I’m sure they’re spinning a little bit at the moment.”

She continued, “These movies mean a lot to us and they mean a lot to the fans. I go to these conventions sometimes and I meet the fans and they’re frantic about these films. They love them. These films mean a lot to them and these characters mean a lot to them. So even for their sake, I would love to see it continue.”

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
vince-mcmahon-money-smelling-money-that-s-good-f377xyctxrt8vh1g.gif

:russ:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The clip where she was talking at an event and she said this is funny cause she was basically speaking like "Hope they get they shyt together":mjgrin:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I hope she's get a bag.
She deserves every penny but them folks over at Spyglass are morons and don’t deserve profit after this whole fiasco. I’m conflicted.

They couldn’t respect her enough to give her the bag the first time she asked. Now they’re crawling back on their knees begging for the franchise’s beloved star with their next entry in shambles.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
She deserves every penny but them folks over at Spyglass are morons and don’t deserve profit after this whole fiasco. I’m conflicted.

They couldn’t respect her enough to give her the bag the first time she asked. Now they’re crawling back on their knees begging for the franchise’s beloved star with their next entry in shambles.

She knows that's why she got the leverage now...:lolbron: they desperate...