Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
alex-haley-the-autobiography-of-malcolm-x.jpg

Prez2032

Pro
Daps
Changed my life cuz, another great read "Malcolm X: A life of Reinvention" by Manning Marable"

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Changed my life cuz, another great read "Malcolm X: A life of Reinvention" by Manning Marable"

Plan on purchasing this book for my bf as part of his bday gifts. Been on Barnes and Nobles website searching for as many books on Malcolm as I can so I can give him a little book gift basket. Think I might get Malcolm X Speaks and Malcolm X on Afro-American History as well.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Ask her as many questions as you can to trap her in a corner of lies. This way, if you ever get sick of her, you have good reason to end it when something small she does makes you want to get rid of her.

*sees her gaining too much weight*

"you know im just gettin sick of you lying all the time. I cant get over it. Its a wrap for us. Im sorry"

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
Neg Rep + 1 Star for not citing your reference and having everyone think you have knowledge, wisdom & Understanding, when in reality you're just a goddamn parrot looking for approval on a messageboard.

:aicmon:

:pacspit:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Your right don't ask her about other dudes,u tell her about the other dude....most women don't have enuff experience in lying to keep her lie going and will slip up and u will catch her lying pretty quickly or at least bullshytting...but this ol "I don't wanna knownif ya playin me keep it on the looow"?:childplease:

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
nikka please i will always ask and investigate. I rather ask than get caughtup with a girl everybody smashed.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
*knew where that quote was from off rip*

I read that book in high school, and it was enlightening for a young niglet. I remember being on the train when I read that quote, and I was truly feeling like :ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
this book is one of those rare books i';ve read in my life that i would sit and ponder and couldn't stop reading, it also had some gems on women

Slangtonomo

Formerly Slang Dussain Ali
Daps
Reppin
www.weohh.com
I love asking women bout their other men. I make em feel comfy bout telling me too. I like to know exactly what I'm dealing with...