NEVER compare this clown KD to Bron

Marco Andretti

GRINDHARD
Daps
Reppin
NoleNation 904 Jetlife
thunder is the only team with two of the top 5 player in the league. You dont know what he would have if he was on another team. He would still have to play the spurs warriors and the cavs. Whats your logic that he would have had a ring? Cant get no better then 2 of the top 5 players in the league
My only point is that he has to go thru possibly 2 or 3 very good team out of the west EVERY year .. and LeBron has to go through maybe a half a team lol . WEST is more competitive than east . If shoes were in the other foot and LeBron was in West and KD was in East.. KD would have a ring .. I'll leave you with this .. Lebron has went to the Championship how many times?? And he's won twice.. which means the WEST has been whoopin his ass his whole career .. he's playing 1 west team a year in the playoffs while Durant is playing Spurs warriors clippers Rockets every year ... Cmon man .. yal know..

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
My only point is that he has to go thru possibly 2 or 3 very good team out of the west EVERY year .. and LeBron has to go through maybe a half a team lol . WEST is more competitive than east . If shoes were in the other foot and LeBron was in West and KD was in East.. KD would have a ring .. I'll leave you with this .. Lebron has went to the Championship how many times?? And he's won twice.. which means the WEST has been whoopin his ass his whole career .. he's playing 1 west team a year in the playoffs while Durant is playing Spurs warriors clippers Rockets every year ... Cmon man .. yal know..
imma put it like this his record against lebron teams is 16-4 or some shyt. So tell me how he gone beat a lebron team. Westbrook is a bettet player then anybody in the east not named lebron but all u keep saying is if. Like they say if if was a fiifth nikka lol. Thw facts is he been in the nba nine years now no ring and lost his only final appearance when he was the favorite to lebron. 10 years from now he wont be compared to lebron. He's not in the same category

Marco Andretti

GRINDHARD
Daps
Reppin
NoleNation 904 Jetlife
imma put it like this his record against lebron teams is 16-4 or some shyt. So tell me how he gone beat a lebron team. Westbrook is a bettet player then anybody in the east not named lebron but all u keep saying is if. Like they say if if was a fiifth nikka lol. Thw facts is he been in the nba nine years now no ring and lost his only final appearance when he was the favorite to lebron. 10 years from now he wont be compared to lebron. He's not in the same category
Lol u got it .. I keep going more I might get negative trained .. nikkas can't say real shyt with OPINIONS without nikkas gettin in they feelings.. :russ: .. nikkas call out negative trains like it take some out ya check .. defly a rookie who can't do shyt about it.. that's a fukk nikka move :wtb::pachaha:

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Lol u got it .. I keep going more I might get negative trained .. nikkas can't say real shyt with OPINIONS without nikkas gettin in they feelings.. :russ: .. nikkas call out negative trains like it take some out ya check .. defly a rookie who can't do shyt about it.. that's a fukk nikka move :wtb::pachaha:
i didnt neg u. But u saying a lot of if's so i can see why u goy neg. Aint shyt u said was real shyt. I stated facts

Marco Andretti

GRINDHARD
Daps
Reppin
NoleNation 904 Jetlife
i didnt neg u. But u saying a lot of if's so i can see why u goy neg. Aint shyt u said was real shyt. I stated facts
Nah I ain't say you breh.. u good.. but this shyt ain't that serious . Idgaf about a neg. Previously stating my bank account still the same.. SOME nikkas take this shyt too serious. What is a debate without ifs. What's an argument without facts.. yal need nikkas like me to think about possibilities.. Saul Goodman :russ:

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Kd went east, how is he getting a ring? He still ain't getting past Bron and he'll still be dealing with GSW or Spurs in the finals.

Ain't this what dude been saying all along? How are you gonna shyt on KD getting a ring coming out the West, then use the very same variables as to why he wouldn't get a ring IF he beat Bron coming out the East? Bron's "Final Stage" is KD's "Path" every year.