Never knew #HOH could be this fun

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254
College holds the potential for fukkery like no other place brehs:whew:. My freshman year there was this latina, fairly attractive near-pawg chick I knew, but I came to find out she was one of the biggest known-freaks on campus. I mean she was legendary for what she could do with her mouth, and was gettin' smashed by a good number of select dudes.

She started tryna hit dudes I knew, and bein the mercenary-ass nyakuhh I was at the time, I decided to take a ticket and step up for my turn. I'd always mess with this 'PALG', but when she fukked with one of my friends and let me know she liked to play games, I was like fukk it.

Fast forward to now, and ol' girl aint nearly as attractive as she was when we first met. To be honest, I don't even want to hit it anymore, but I'm still good friends/acquaintances with the chick bcs we run in the same circles, and we still drop messages every so often just fukkin' around. I honestly believe she wanted to smash with unbridled fury at this point, but bein' the conniving breh I was, I devised a plan to get my dikk cared-for and discard this bytch. I told ol' girl about a group of pawgs me and the brehs hang with and lied about how their head game is A1 and other shyt.

I give it a lil time, and like clockwork, ol' girl hits me up with: "Come give me a massage King". and , "I need you to take care of me" and basically begging me to come over right then.
So I go over to her place, oblige the massage, and soon after she's ready to fukk like a damn hyena in heat, and for a second, my conscience is like "King, will you continue to seek revenge:demonic:, or go down the path of righteousness:blessed:

I then rmbr that ol' girl still thinks of herself as a bad bytch despite being near-:flabbynsick: compared to how she used to be, and cpuld only fukk lames now, so I was like: "Naw bruh, Im embracing the dark side like a young George Lucas in this bytchhh".

So I get the chick to give me head, and its indescribable brehs, like 1 in 1000 level, deep throat and all. When she's done, she expects me to throw it in deep, but I get TF up, put my shyt back on, and head for the door. She runs after me in bewilderment, and tries to pull me back with some kisses, but I lean down, whisper in her ear, and tell her:

"I like to play games too":steviej: and walk out the door.

Call me a lame/whatever, but I know y'all negroes have done some shyt like this before:russ::russ::russ::russ:

Last edited:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
tumblr_o0gmq2RTf41v47x3jo1_540.png

The Oracle

Expat
Daps
Reppin
the world
Let me save the rest of you from slogging through this.

Some girl who used to fukk everybody except the OP was finally gonna give him some p*ssy but he declines to spite her.

He really showed her brehs.:troll:

LordTaskForce

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Some girl who used to fukk everybody except the OP was finally gonna give him some p*ssy but he declines to spite her.

Sounds like you might want to get std tested OP. That really isn't a win and for your sake I hope you made that story up

KingFreeman

Barely-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
the 254

:russ: I'd say its a bit more than that, but:manny:

How short do I have to make it:why:. Im tryin' breh:mjcry: