Never played Fortnite. Do ya'll recommend it?

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
If you ever played "the grid by midway" game that came out a long time ago , then you basically played 60% of what Fortnite is.

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
Also keep in mind that players literally play ALL DAY and you’re probably not gonna stand a chance

Every time I shoot someone they just start building like a mofo

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Also keep in mind that players literally play ALL DAY and you’re probably not gonna stand a chance

This. It was cool when it first dropped because it wasn't alot of good builders I gotta give credit to but once that started I got turned off and then I just playing that until pubg came out

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
nah, leave it alone

only autistic 13 year olds who curse and rage at people online play that sh1t (and they pretty much play it exclusively and nothing else, its like 2k/madden for annoying ass bratty kids)

stick with whatever you been playing

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps

Let em. one of my most satisfying kills was using my machine gun to shoot the bottom of that structure and watching that dude fall to his death. :demonic:

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town

Thats the wack shyt about it. I dont wanna have no fukkin building fight, the fukk. Lets shoot this shyt out

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
nah, leave it alone

only autistic 13 year olds who curse and rage at people online play that sh1t (and they pretty much play it exclusively and nothing else, its like 2k/madden for annoying ass bratty kids)

stick with whatever you been playing
Somebody who doesn’t even game said this to me last night

was my first time playing :mjcry: