Never thought TLM would bring out so much racism against black women on social media

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Or maybe I've only been paying attention to the racism towards bw in relation to politics.

The idea that bw and black children can't like black characters because of their race and it being ok is not the same as white people liking a character because they're white, nor is it the same as liking a character because of who they are. I would hope I don't need to elaborate on this further given what section I'm in.

Some people don't even know why they truly hate the idea of a black interpretation of a Disney character.

The comparisons that Black Panther and Spider-Man with Miles are successful so it proves poor overseas sales isn't racism is invalid when the numbers break down how these films do in each country.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
But to the topic,

Those tweets are bs like you said

No black male young or old is identifying with some random Roman cac :laff:

Goku, sure but because it's dragon ball

I can guarantee that every nikka's dream came true once ultimate tenkaichi and xenoverse dropped and we could finally make black saiyans :banderas:

I know I don't want to play as a white person in no game where I have the option to be black

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
Black man says he cares about representation and once again the non black people are the ones in the comments saying his point is invalid. Brazy.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
It wasn't necessary to make her Black.

Hollywood does this slick shyt so they can have Whites play historical Black characters with no qualms. I'm shocked more just think this is harmless fun and games.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
It wasn't necessary to make her Black.

Hollywood does this slick shyt so they can have Whites play historical Black characters with no qualms. I'm shocked more just think this is harmless fun and games.

The problem isn't that they made her black. The problem is that they never had any black mermaids to begin with.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Black man says he cares about representation and once again the non black people are the ones in the comments saying his point is invalid. Brazy.

I swear cacs the biggest know-it-alls :dead:

It really get under their skin to be corrected by a black person

Even on our own lived experiences :mjpls:

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Them: Noooo you're supposed to agree with us! :beli:

Years from now everyone will realize how racist all of this was.
Sadly I don't think so :francis:

Things never really change in this country

Same arguments. Same talking points. Sqme solutions proposed, but things always revert back to the status quo

Remember how white people collectively agreed that racism was over during the early 2000's :mjlol:

The next generation of white people will either pretend none of this happened or be ignorant of it because of the former's refusal to discuss it

Time after time. Going all the way back to reconstruction. Maybe even further than that

Last edited:

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps
Inappropriate Behavior
Black women cry and go on racist tirades EVERYTIME somebody playing a role is too light for their standards, but you’ll never see a thread on that because it doesn’t fit the Coli narrative. I’m so sick of you hypocritical cry baby ass b#tches.

Daps
Black women cry and go on racist tirades EVERYTIME somebody playing a role is too light for their standards, but you’ll never see a thread on that because it doesn’t fit the Coli narrative. I’m so sick of you hypocritical cry baby ass b#tches.

since you don't read well, the main rule in the salon is there is no misogyny. keep that incel shyt in the locker room

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Very telling you decided to deflect from us from shytting on racist cacs :mjpls:

You ain't welcome round here :camby: