**New Album Alert** The World is a Opp by Shutterworth

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Thanks fam

You already know you gotta drop a fav track or something. Most been liking the 2nd half more, although the beginning got some heat.

Much appreciated. :salute:

I tried to find my review from the tunnel and post it in here for a bump, but can't find the thread :patrice:. The project built itself up lovely/picked up steam/got stronger as the rounds went on:myman:

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Thanks fam

You already know you gotta drop a fav track or something. Most been liking the 2nd half more, although the beginning got some heat.

Much appreciated. :salute:
I'm a Boom Bap head, so it was Breathe Power for me. It was crazy for you to bar out over that type of beat for me. I was mad it was over :mjlol: Pay It Back, too. Shout out Kese Soprano. Loved Golgo 13 Flow, too. Something different that worked out well.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I tried to find my review from the tunnel and post it in here for a bump, but can't find the thread :patrice:. The project built itself up lovely/picked up steam/got stronger as the rounds went on:myman:

Fam you good my nikka.

This the same thread. You broke it down beautifully on page 2.

Much appreciated.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I'm a Boom Bap head, so it was Breathe Power for me. It was crazy for you to bar out over that type of beat for me. I was mad it was over :mjlol: Pay It Back, too. Shout out Kese Soprano. Loved Golgo 13 Flow, too. Something different that worked out well.

Yoooo its crazy cuz I didn't originally write that verse to that beat. @clanarchy remixed my vocals and killed that shyt as always

I originally wrote/recorded it to a dope ass soulful joint that @macadomusic did.

Glad you like Golgo 13 flow too.. Here's some visuals for it. Really brings the storytelling together. and yes Kese is that nikka. Thanks fam.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Yes
Breathe Power
World War G
Fever

Ima fan of that whisper delivery lol Good shyt fam

Yoooooo thank you, much appreciated.
Yeah I was experimenting around that time with that whisper shyt, but I like how it came out. Glad you a fan of that style.