[New Album] Nature - Queens Classics (Compilation Of Classics Unreleased Rare Joints & Demos.)

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
c9b4b003697bc5a5705cd4b990b14ed227860f62

@Craig Doyle @((ReFleX)) @gragra @I'z @Cadillac @MrPentatonic @Animal House @Insensitive @NVious @EA @Billy Ocean @Method Man @Funcrusher @Wallychamp @WuGambino @Urbanmiracle @KILLAKUTT7 @2meo @Hades @NormanConnors @Brayden @Ensi @JaneG33 @stomachlines @shopant @treezee @Yoda @Illeye buckmatic @Deltron @JordanWearinThe45 @Art Barr @Piff Perkins @atlbound @hustlemania @TEKBEATZ @OnlyInCalifornia @West Coast Avenger @Shogun @smitty22 @Heretic @MTAFZ @MichaelStrathanGap @Mac Man @DEAD7 @7Revo @Gentle Jones @Lord Mecca @TrapHouse Rock @CSquare43 @4everhumble @Shabazz Mathematics Allah @Rakim Allah @The HONORABLE SKJ @DANJ! @TezMilli @Tuaminator @JCalli @JulesWinfield @The_Hillsta @TheDarceKnight @profound @ThreeLetterAgency @*crackSTAR*@Bret Easton Ellis @H.R. Puff-N-Bluntz @Cole Cash @mbewane @Groot @Morose Zeitgeist @Pinyapplesuckas @Mr. Negative @KxngKobruh @Da_Eggman @StillNotSoft @mobbinfms @Ziggiy @MikeyC @Slowpoke @Danie84

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
Still no full, non-shytty quality version of "If I Ain't A Thug"? WTF is up with that? :what:

Last edited:

FrankieLymon757

All Star
Supporter
Daps
me and my man went in over that Kingz of Queen joint back in 04...still got the track...we caught the instrumental from a j.armz tape..damm the memories...:ohlawd:

shopant

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nobody outside of mase had such an effortless flow & said as much w/ so few words as nature. his career is damn near a tragedy.
Prodigy (back then) was straight like that.
Here is a dope Track with nature. I love nature, but P was just on anther level... :ohhh:

there used to be a video of them recording it on YT. that was a while back.

nvm

Dap + Rep! Props for posting tis. Haven't seen this video for years. Used to have it somewhere a while back. This is recording for the album of the french production team "Get Large". They were really dope producers!

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
Prodigy (back then) was straight like that.
Here is a dope Track with nature. I love nature, but P was just on anther level... :ohhh:

Dap + Rep! Props for posting tis. Haven't seen this video for years. Used to have it somewhere a while back. This is recording for the album of the french production team "Get Large". They were really dope producers!

i got all these, dogg. napster fed me well.