NEW BEAT - "The Way You Are" (I'm Trying to get this beat placed with MMG)

HypeMan

HypeMan
Supporter
Daps

Whats good Coli fam, check out this beat me and the crew just finished making. Really trying to get this one in the hands of MMG. This one is all original (no samples).

This one was made by 4 people in my crew TheHitKingz:

Here's what each member did for the beat:

The Harlem Kid: I provided background melodies, and mixed and mastered the beat.
@KushSkywalker - provided the drums and additional background melodies.
Rex - provided the basslines for the beat (he lurks on thecoli)
TeeSmoove - made all original melodies (lead, piano, horns, etc).

I tagged the beat up with vocal tags to protect it from people stealing it / using it without paying, but if we ever do place this beat with MMG, remember you heard it here first. Gonna hit up my connects and A&R peoples to see if I can get it in the hands of Rick Ross or Wale.

HypeMan

HypeMan
Supporter
Daps
How much you charge for beats fam

Whats good fam, we got a limited time Buy 1 Get 1 Free offer with all beats starting at $19.95 for a MP3 Lease

Whats your budget looking like? I can hit you with a good discount if you need a package deal.

you can check out more of our work at our website http://www.thehitkingz.com

We've done work with Big Boi, Young Dolph, 50 Cent, Freeway, Papoose, and many more.

This one was our biggest placement up to date:

We even get shoutouts on the radio

Sounds like a Deeper than Rap cut, I'm feeling it
And it was a posse production :leon:

appreciate that fam, we been sitting on this one for a good 12 months, just trying to piece everything together.

it needs a bassline in it though to break up the high end

did you listen to it on your phone? Cause we got a live bass in the instrumental, our bassist Rex made a few basslines for the beat. You prolly cant hear off of a phone, but if you listen to it on speakers or headphones its there.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Your strings and horns sound too fake. I would go with more realistic sounding ones.
Decent arrangement overall.
The bass is too loud. It's overpowering everything else and that kick needs to come through in the mix and knock, especially if you're going for that MMG vibe.
I can't get over those strings and horns though. I don't like them at all.