New Bill Passed In California, Could Effect WWE and AEW

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
fukk my state. :martin:

I for one am happy my adopted home at least appears to not stand for this facetious bullshyt. Vince probably didn't spur it (Silicon Valley and gig economy, natch), but if it gets WWE and AEW to get right regarding their employee's status, then fantastic.

And besides, it's not like this is going to kill the indy scene or anything, so :manny:. If the big companies weren't trying to scam athletic commissions, then this wouldn't be a problem.

The Collector

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
I Rep That West
I for one am happy my adopted home at least appears to not stand for this facetious bullshyt. Vince probably didn't spur it (Silicon Valley and gig economy, natch), but if it gets WWE and AEW to get right regarding their employee's status, then fantastic.

And besides, it's not like this is going to kill the indy scene or anything, so :manny:. If the big companies weren't trying to scam athletic commissions, then this wouldn't be a problem.

If anything it'll be a burden to the fans if the E doesn't tour here. There's 48 other states to tour. (if NY doesn't follow through.) CA may be a big market, but it won't be a major blow.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
California and New York bout to get dropped from live events. Watching these two shows from MSG, and seeing how much ass kissing they were doing after not giving a fukk about MSG for 10 years :mjlol:
They go to msg every year for the holiday house show .