New Bullet Club Member to be revealed on Friday

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Yes. Minoru cut off his little finger to jump him in, and the only way you leave Suzuki-Gun is in a box :demonic:

:ohhh:I just thought of something. What if there was a Lucha Underground type of show with Japanese wrestlers and Minoru as Dario. Show would be insane :lupe:

minoru%20suzuki%20list%20main.JPG

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Black wrestlers should be trying to get there own thing going to be honest.

The Young Bucks/BC basically just look like a bunch of dweebs to me, but they are "hip in wrestling" because this is a punk ass carny industry....:manny:

I'm not trying to troll or offend, I just genuinely think that taking a step back and looking at them should lead one to this conclusion.

A black group like this might actually be able to make this team shyt actually cool.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

The Young Bucks/BC basically just look like a bunch of dweebs to me, but they are "hip in wrestling" because this is a punk ass carny industry....:manny:

I'm not trying to troll or offend, I just genuinely think that taking a step back and looking at them should lead one to this conclusion.

A black group like this might actually be able to make this team shyt actually cool.
How many black wrestlers are in NJPW? :dwillhuh:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
How many black wrestlers are in NJPW? :dwillhuh:
I wasn't really talking about NJPW. shyt I don't even watch it.

I was thinking more like an American group to be honest. I've never felt much hope for us in Japan. I would love a black YB, don't even need the club with it...:manny:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I wasn't really talking about NJPW. shyt I don't even watch it.

I was thinking more like an American group to be honest. I've never felt much hope for us in Japan. I would love a black YB, don't even need the club with it...:manny:
What black guys have gone over to Japan have been pushed very well. Half of Ricochet became the top champion in Dragon Gate, and Apollo Crews would definitely have held that belt if he stuck around long enough. Shelton got a better push than he should have his entire career in Japan, and MVP got the NJ IC title first

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
What black guys have gone over to Japan have been pushed very well. Half of Ricochet became the top champion in Dragon Gate, and Apollo Crews would definitely have held that belt if he stuck around long enough. Shelton got a better push than he should have his entire career in Japan, and MVP got the NJ IC title first
:ehh:

All the more reason for them to go out and form a group....:myman::bryan:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

There was a group called Inner City Machine Guns a few years ago. It had Ricochet and Rich Swann. I don't think it was the same type of tag team though.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
There was a group called Inner City Machine Guns a few years ago. It had Ricochet and Rich Swann. I don't think it was the same type of tag team though.
Yeah they didn't tour.

The thing with stables is, it's kinda on a single place to book a stable, as on the indies when guys are taking different bookings different places it's hard for a booker/promoter to book an entire stable when they juse want one guy. In the history of the indies, I can't think of any stables that actually toured outside of their home company. The logistics are just difficult.

So it goes back to what bookers out there are going to put a black stable together, which brings us to an issue that's never addressed.

There is essentially zero black representation on the other side of the camera in this industry. There's Ryan Ward writing Smackdown, Booker T's company, and that's it