New DNC Rules: Presidential Candidates Have to be Vetted by Chair as Historically Supportive of DNC

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
[QUO

TE="AndroidHero, post: 30006155, member: 31318"]Idiots called Bernie a shill and a sellout because he told his supporters to make the right choice and vote for Hillary.

Some people like you are so anti-Democrats that I don't see them voting for them even if they selected the 'right' candidate.

You guys shill anything democrat then call people who don't fall in line idiots.

We're the idiots but call me James thinks the Democratic primary in 2016 legitimately had 3 total candidates if it wasn't for Bernie? :mjlol:[/QUOTE]
:MJFranc:

I don't have a problem with Bernie. He just didn't do anything to attract me as a southern black male.

Maybe he should have put some hot sauce in his man bag.:conch:

All jokes aside, I don't call Bernie a shill or anything. I'm pretty consistent on my position with him here:

• He lost the primary because he started his campaign late and didn't attract southern blacks
  • If he had won I would have voted for him and not done so begrudgingly
  • I think he's too old for 2020 and would like to see younger candidates
  • I have no issue being a democrat and would prefer the president to run as a democrat (note: Bernie would have if he won the nom :Madwithher: )

That said, why are ya'll focused on 2020 when 2018 is more important. I'd love to see you all participate in the Midterm thread with the same energy :sas2:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
breh, i will not sit here and let you lie about hillary cutting backroom deals to ensure the superdelegates were hers and the nomination process was all but sewn up in her favor years before the 2016 race. and yes, people came out and voted for her given that her winning was a foregone conclusion. although some really bought into her bullshyt, which they had every right to do

to quote the most successful, high IQ poster in HL, ..."stupid people can vote too"

Yeah. That’s what superdelegates are for. Looks like Bernie should not have waited to the last minute to learn how to network.

Also considering Bernie was mathematically eliminated long before the DNC convention.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It is a private party. I wish we had a parlimentary system tbh but it is what it is. Not that private parties don't exist in such a system but at least there is more diversity of choice and it doesn't feel like you're throwing your vote away in the process.

But strategically speaking, it would make more sense to allow outsiders to run under your ticket during the primary and therefore minimize the chances they make an independent run or campaign long enough for an independent run to be a problem. 90% of Bernie voters voted for Hillary Clinton. That's better than if Bernie ran an independent campaign all the way up to November and possibly took 100% of those voters from Clinton.

Just speaking from a very shrewd political perspective, it would be better strategy to be able to control and contain rogue elements under your own banner .
Outsiders is what the RNC hated about Trump.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So which one is correct? :stephena1:
being that there are only two paths to the presidency, two parties that have monopolies and use taxpayer dollars to protect their candidates, you're fukkin right they need to be more inclusive. frankly i cant believe you're satisfied with such little choice being given to the voter. Sad!

meanwhile, sanctuary cities are treason perpetuated by democrats who want to pander to a voting bloc so they can stay in office :mjlol:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
This makes sense, it's not some conspiracy BS. I like Bernie, but the idea of someone calling themselves a Democrat just long enough to get the nomination? :yeshrug:

That's a off-putting as when Joe Lieberman lost the Democratic nomination for Senate, then turned around and made up a new party to run as an independent.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
:MJFranc:

I don't have a problem with Bernie. He just didn't do anything to attract me as a southern black male.

Maybe he should have put some hot sauce in his man bag.:conch:

All jokes aside, I don't call Bernie a shill or anything. I'm pretty consistent on my position with him here:

• He lost the primary because he started his campaign late and didn't attract southern blacks
  • If he had won I would have voted for him and not done so begrudgingly
  • I think he's too old for 2020 and would like to see younger candidates
  • I have no issue being a democrat and would prefer the president to run as a democrat (note: Bernie would have if he won the nom :Madwithher: )

That said, why are ya'll focused on 2020 when 2018 is more important. I'd love to see you all participate in the Midterm thread with the same energy :sas2:

Bernie was the first democratic candidate to declare. :beli:

Y'all tryna change history. I know what happened. We gonna forget that it took like 7 months before the fukking MSM finally started putting graphs as Hilary vs Bernie instead of Hilary vs Joe Biden? Even though Joe Biden had not said shyt about running or did anything to show that he was.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It makes sense to me. Bernie is pretty much an independent who is too shook to run as one. He wants the benefit of being a Dem without trying to build and work with other dems.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Bernie was the first democratic candidate to declare. :beli:

Y'all tryna change history. I know what happened. We gonna forget that it took like 7 months before the fukking MSM finally started putting graphs as Hilary vs Bernie instead of Hilary vs Joe Biden? Even though Joe Biden had not said shyt about running or did anything to show that he was.
Are you kidding?

Hillary formally announced her run on April 12, 2015.

Bernie Sanders formally announced his run on May 26th, 2015.

Bernies media covered increased with his polling coverage and that was the case for all major candidates.

Like i said, I don't have a problem with Bernie, but he was already at a major disadvantage because we all knew Hillary was going to run 8 years prior.

:francis:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Are you kidding?

Hillary formally announced her run on April 12, 2015.

Bernie Sanders formally announced his run on May 26th, 2015.

Bernies media covered increased with his polling coverage and that was the case for all major candidates.

Like i said, I don't have a problem with Bernie, but he was already at a major disadvantage because we all knew Hillary was going to run 8 years prior.

:francis:

I don't remember this at all. God damn I swear I was bytching about that on here. This shyt feel like I got fake memories :patrice:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It makes sense to me. Bernie is pretty much an independent who is too shook to run as one. He wants the benefit of being a Dem without trying to build and work with other dems.
"shook" :what: the sheep in this country will only elect a dem or repub, and not only that, the dems and repubs VICIOUSLY hold on to the monopoly theyve created on politics in this country. a dem would rather lose to a repub than a third party candidate, and vice versa

bernie didnt create the two party monopoly, and its not his fault that's the only way to the presidency