New Dragon Ball Z game "Dragon Ball Xenoverse" Brand new character at the end too

Grind -N- Bone

ᒪᕮGᕮᑎᗪᗩᖇY ᔕᑌᑭᕮᖇ TᕼᑌG
Daps
Reppin
Tᕼᗩ ᔕKᖇᕮᕮTᔕ
I been keepin an eye on this one right here mostly cause it's being made by Dimps,the nikka's who gave us 1 of the goat DBZ games, Bootykai3. :blessed:
I don't like that they got SSj4 Vegeta as a pre-order exclusive tho, Why not make someone who's never appeared in a DB game Be4 be the exclusive?

I been asking around the net about peoples impressions from the demo and most em say it's better than all the previous games for the PS3/360. This is good cause all those other games were fukking garbage, especially that Ultimate Tenkaichi Bullshyt. Dimps gonna deliver with this one hopefully, This gonna be my first DB game since Tenkaichi 2005.

Now I just need confirmation of this nikka
tumblr_mqd8vpiIAw1s9d3pco1_500.gif

Last edited:

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
It's about time they add a create character feature :wow: but i still think they've should've continued the burst limit series. Imagine a sandbox dbz game :gladbron:.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Something different in a DBZ game?

Awwwww yeahhhhhh

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
This is the power of next-gen! Bandai Namco Games today has released dozens of screenshots featuring Beerus, Whis, Majin Buu, custom male and female Majin characters, and others in spectacular HD! For those surprised, yes, Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods will have scenes recreated in Dragon Ball Xenoverse. However, the story as we know it has been altered! As a Time Patrol Warrior, we must take control and restore the epic battles of history.

Bandai Namco also reveals information on the Tenkaichi Budokai (the World Martial Arts Tournament) from the Dragon Ball universe will be translated into reality as a major feature. Fighters from all around the world will keep an eye on the Lobby to take part in an epic brawl regularly organized by Bandai Namco Games themselves!

In Toki Toki City, Time Patrol Trunks will play host as a guide to players. Thanks to him, all the custom created characters will meet the Supreme Kai of Time in the Toki Storage Room, meet/greet, or fight other characters, customize their characters’ skills and clothes, train with their chosen master (such as Goku) and take part on Time Patrol Quests (Story Mode) and Parallel Quests (Co-op Play Mode)! Speaking about quests, players will be able to fight gigantic foes such as Great Ape Vegeta in both Time Patrol and Parallel Quests).