{NEW EPISODE 53} Joe Budden - I'll Name This Podcast Later (Grammys, Charlamagne, All Star Weekend))

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
Give or take a year, he's actuate. Cassidy been down with Ruff Ryder's since then mid-late 90s. Joe Budden was been rapping since 1995. He even battled DMX on the set of Belly in early 1998.

Most rappers that's out where out years before they blew.

I actually remember him telling the same Drag-On story but that they were trying to make them a group after that DMX battle. But I can't remember when/where he said it so I'm probably wrong.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
the podcast? You've missed some classic moments. Lookup the ones where Marisa tells some of her "stories". Idk which episodes they were, I'm sure someone here can link them for you but they're hilarious.
When Joe was breaking down Tank's Him Her Them :mjlol:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
This was finally a good episode because like the last 4 have been terrible.

I was on the train laughing like a dyck during the part where the virgin tells his story. That shyt was great with the back n forth with joe/rory, his voice, the details, etc.

I also found joe doing the "woo woo woo" for everybody he was gonna say something about pretty too.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Give or take a year, he's actuate. Cassidy been down with Ruff Ryder's since then mid-late 90s. Joe Budden was been rapping since 1995. He even battled DMX on the set of Belly in early 1998.

Most rappers that's out now were out years before they blew.
Ruff Ryders also practices "stage age"...cassidy is way older than he looks.
There's a reason why the industry signed short east coast rappers or short nikkas in general.