{NEW EPISODE 66} Joe Budden - I'll Name This Podcast Later (JOE DISCUSSES RETIREMENT)

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
So I wonder what's the reason behind no more shows? :ohhh:

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
So I wonder what's the reason behind no more shows? :ohhh:

he said the same thing I said about "Budden shows" in the other thread. (meaning he didn't talk about retiring at all....)

just a wild guess that he'll start performing together with Araabmuzik (and Slaughterhouse obviously). Maybe him & Araab are gonna form a group?

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was talking about retirement way back when he was saying the great escape was gonna be his last album before that turned into mm4 lol, it's obviously a lot more likely now tho obviously, I'm cool with it he's gave us enough music.

Side note, Even tho he's one of my favourite artists, I never really listen to Joes albums as a whole a great deal unless it's new for a couple months obviously, it's mostly the odd song here and there, but today I listened to mood muzik 3 front to back for the first time in like 3 years...I usually struggle with deciding which album of his is the best but it's definitely mm3 to me, amazing album, perfect mix of deep shyt, story telling, hard tracks and some of the nicest punchlines iv ever heard, so many fukking gems on that tape

Last edited:

Wallychamp

Kings Lose Crowns, Teachers Stay Intelligent
Daps
he said the same thing I said about "Budden shows" in the other thread. (meaning he didn't talk about retiring at all....)

just a wild guess that he'll start performing together with Araabmuzik (and Slaughterhouse obviously). Maybe him & Araab are gonna form a group?

I got that part... he's specifying solo Joe shows... I'm just curious as to why he's gonna stop...