New Era Snapbacks Stiff As Fukkk

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I just bought some New Era snapbacks after not buying snapbacks for a whole and man they are stiff as fukk. The crowns on them fit weird too..way too high so I end up wearing them shyts low.

And they so damn expensive too. Like $34.99 on average just for a snapback?
:hhh:
I remember when they were $20

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I just bought some New Era snapbacks after not buying snapbacks for a whole and man they are stiff as fukk. The crowns on them fit weird too..way too high so I end up wearing them shyts low.

Mitchell and Ness snapbacks are comfortable as hell. I’m never buying a new era hat again. I really only buy hats on sale. Just copped 3 for $12 each on Mitchell and Ness site, so check them out

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston

I had a Magic snapback i bought for that price in 2015 and never wore and last year a fonky ass mouse chewed my shyt up
full

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
They use to make those hats in my hometown down south. Then they closed down both of the plants in the south. I'm sure the quality you were used to is no longer:sas1: