New Hubble Space Telescope data suggests ‘something weird’ is going with our universe, Nasa says

Daps
Yeah it's a shadow of another realm. The spiritual realm is in charge of ours.

Trying to figure out what's going on by what we see is not going to give you the full answer.
This is puzzles me... why don't they think it's possible the Universe ebs and flows?

they always suggests it's one or the other
Gotta love when nikkas who can barely do middle school math try to come in here and act like they know more than scientists, who’ve been to college and dedicate hours upon hours of their day studying and researching.

Seriously OP why post shyt like this expecting any worthwhile responses? If it’s not a thread on pawgs or bytching and complaining about women then it’s pointless posting threads like this here because you get dikkheads like above or fake militant nikkas like this:

You cant really blame them,the European can only see so much. The black man should be the ones teaching them. But not enough of us who are spiritually inclined are interested in science.

Daps

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
÷
Gotta love when nikkas who can barely do middle school math try to come in here and act like they know more than scientists, who’ve been to college and dedicate hours upon hours of their day studying and researching.

Seriously OP why post shyt like this expecting any worthwhile responses? If it’s not a thread on pawgs or bytching and complaining about women then it’s pointless posting threads like this here because you get dikkheads like above or fake militant nikkas like this:

If you got off the Europeans dikk for a second,and understood the science of your body than you would understand. The European is recieivng these thought from the "all"/the ether. But organically how well do they proccess it? Based on these constant retractions and overall disagreeance in the scientific community I would say not very well. They need a human quantum computer. Which just so happens to be the black man at his organic,spiritual peak. But due to your programming or paleness,this will probably all sound like gibberish and go over your head.

King_Sage

All Star
Daps

clear to see you're here for daps.. If you're not going to make a point, get out the thread clown.

These scientists have no idea what's going on in the cosmos, that's why they are theories. they use math learned from Earth to explain all existence. There's bound to be some holes in their logic

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm saying that you saying physicists are stupid while you blindly believe words from a bearded wizard above the clouds, where those words were written by humans and the texts were edited several times throughout history.
Firstly, if the words of the bible were not edited it doesn't prove anything.
Secondly the words WERE edited again and again and again throughout history and across multiple changes in that language's evolution.
science worshippers :mjlol:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
clear to see you're here for daps.. If you're not going to make a point, get out the thread clown.

These scientists have no idea what's going on in the cosmos, that's why they are theories. they use math learned from Earth to explain all existence. There's bound to be some holes in their logic

Scientific THEORIES >>>>>>>>>> Organized Religion :mjlol:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
÷

If you got off the Europeans dikk for a second,and understood the science of your body than you would understand. The European is recieivng these thought from the "all"/the ether. But organically how well do they proccess it? Based on these constant retractions and overall disagreeance in the scientific community I would say not very well. They need a human quantum computer. Which just so happens to be the black man at his organic,spiritual peak. But due to your programming or paleness,this will probably all sound like gibberish and go over your head.

I assume you trolling?

Realm-Breaker

Sometimes known as Were-Breaker/Cunning Linguist
Daps
Reppin
Realm far from here
kind sirs my resident astrologist has been telling me of his temporal visions for weeks now. I do say this may bring about the great calamity of our time. Heed this warning