New idea of halting militancy: UK’s Lord Gilbert suggests govt to drop neutron bomb

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
London: Britain’s House of Lords member Lord Gilbert on Friday advised his government to drop a neutron bomb in the border areas of Pakistan and Afghanistan, in order to eliminate the safe heavens of militant outfits.

During a debate over eliminating nukes across the world, the member of the upper house of the UK’s parliament said that the borders could be made safe after dropping ERRB warheads commonly known as neutron bombs in the respective areas.

“Your Lordships may say that this is impractical, but nobody lives up in the mountains on the border between Afghanistan and Pakistan except for a few goats and a handful of people herding them. If you told them that some ERRB warheads were going to be dropped there and that it would be a very unpleasant place to go, they would not go there. You would greatly reduce your problem of protecting those borders from infiltration from one side or another.”

According to reports, the members of the House of Lords were shocked after listening to an unexpected speech from Gilbert. The parliament members heavily criticized Gilbert and rejected his suggestion saying that it was not possible to drop a bomb in the Pak-Afghan border areas.

Labour former defence secretary Lord Browne of Ladyton rounded on Lord Gilbert over his remarks, accusing him of being at his “most challenging and contrarian”.

Cabinet Office spokesman Lord Wallace of Saltaire said the Government did not share Lord Gilbert’s “rumbustious” views on the sensitive issue. “The UK retains a firm commitment to the long-term goal of a world without nuclear weapons,” he said. “Our aim is to build an international environment in which no state feels the need to possess nuclear weapons – an environment that will allow nuclear states to disarm in a balanced and verifiable manner.”

It is to be mentioned here that Taliban and al-Qaeda militants have been using the border areas of Pakistan and Afghanistan as safe heavens to launch attacks on US, Nato and Afghan forces in Afghanistan and on Pakistani law enforcing authorities inside Pakistan.

New idea of halting militancy: UK

:obama::smugbiden:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People need to fear God and avoid killing thousands of people unjustly. Is he okay with burning in hell forever?

muhammad04.jpg

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
the cac mamba, it's your choice if you want to burn in hell forever for disobeying God too much.

Threatning people by saying, join my religion or burn in hell for all eternity is just as repulsive as this article. I mean wouldnt your god be killing billions of people by throwing them in hell fire? haha :why:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Wow is this dude of any signifigance over there?

I think he's in the House Of Lords it's similar to congress but has more of a review of laws function from what I just read.

Someone from England can paint a better a picture.

:manny:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I don't think I've heard anyone talk about a "neutron bomb" since the 80's

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
they are overflowing in the stock piles...of course mountains need to be leveled.

the "neutron bomb" just kills the people and doesn't level mountains. basically it releases a lot of radiation, but doesn't have much explosive power. that was it's selling point: it just killed the people, but wouldn't destroy important things like property [<---sarcasm]. for that reason it was nicknamed the "capitalist bomb"