• shyt's Lit

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • I need friends for Couch Co-op

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

llt23

All Star
Daps
I really hate when games say pixel art as a feature to grab old school gamers.... but then the pixel art in the game looks fukking horrible.

There is already a smash clone on steam called Rivals of Aether and it has much better visuals than this (and online multiplayer which i dont see on this frog shyts steam page). I dont have the game but I'd rather pay the extra 2 dollars for that game than this trash. The only redeeming feature from this trailer is the multiple game modes.

This shyt looks worse than balloon fight on NES. Gamers should expect more even from indie games.

SalamiAttack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Ancient City of Brooklyn
I really hate when games say pixel art as a feature to grab old school gamers.... but then the pixel art in the game looks fukking horrible.

There is already a smash clone on steam called Rivals of Aether and it has much better visuals than this (and online multiplayer which i dont see on this frog shyts steam page). I dont have the game but I'd rather pay the extra 2 dollars for that game than this trash. The only redeeming feature from this trailer is the multiple game modes.

This shyt looks worse than balloon fight on NES. Gamers should expect more even from indie games.

But did you cop and play?

:stopitslime:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Wait, we have another actual gamer amongst us :to:

SalamiAttack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Ancient City of Brooklyn
Wait, we have another actual gamer amongst us :to:

shyt looks more Joust than smash.

ss_cd0364a5e20b68b08b16f4d4a63d466ce348b35b.600x338.jpg