New Jack Blasts Jerry "The King" Lawler On Twitter, Hopes He Dies Slowly

Stress Welker

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Twitter disabled Jerome "New Jack" Young's account Friday after the former ECW star posted a series of racially-charged messages earlier in the week blasting WWE Hall of Famer Jerry "The King" Lawler. Shortly after news surfaced that the wrestling legend had suffered a heart attack on Raw Monday, Young told his followers to let him know if Lawler died so he can "piss on his grave.

https://twitter.com/NewJackUncut

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
iawAd.jpg

IronFist

🎯 𝓘𝓵𝓵𝓾𝓼𝓽𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓽 🎯
Supporter
Daps
any word on what lawler son had to say about this? i remember that there was always tension between the two

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
at least new jack stuck with hate alot of n1ggas on here that hated on k1ng came back and switched they tune :whistle:

To be fair.....most nikkas on here only said his commentary was shyt. The heart attack hasn't changed that.

Just because they wanted him off of commentary, doesn't mean they want him seriously hurt/dead.

Breh the HitMang

Thank You Kobe
Daps
What did Lawler do to New Jack? Who has the story?

New Jack seems to hate everyone and talk shyt to get his name out there, he hasn't been relevant in like 12 years.
In his book Jack wrote he overheard Lawler talking to Jerrey Jarret while watching a Jaqueline match, i guess Jaqueline got water splashed on her and Lawler uttered "Wet nigg*r dog" so fukk him

Ill-Yaz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Legit dont remember anything from New Jack's wrestling career :huh:

Gets way too much attention on this site for my liking