New Jadakiss over the "Where I'm From" beat

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
YO is like the old NYC where crackheads and super thugs still lurk there. Also a ton of Mexican gangs lurk there.

Jada always black out on freestyles and other people beats.

It doesn't look like its back today judging by numbers.

The murders is similar to what you see in Maywood IL but Maywood has 25,000 people and Yonkers got close to 200,000

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
It doesn't look like its back today judging by numbers.

The murders is similar to what you see in Maywood IL but Maywood has 25,000 people and Yonkers got close to 200,000

Yeah, but YO has places like School street where cats get robbed in cars and people getting shot at randomly. :merchant:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I think Beanie had the best version of this, maybe even almost even to Jays….This makes me feel like I'm 16 years old again, some of my favorite rappers over my favorite beats….I would have been overwhelmed by this at that age, now it's a dope track with some slick bars and heart from one of the best, imo. This kind of thing is years too late though from Kiss.

I think it reminds you of Beanie @HankMoodyCSC because he has a similar verse on 'What Ya Life Like 2', describing a raid, and the domestic comfort it shatters. Plus, his iconic 'Where I'm From' track. Kiss' is nice, but isn't seeing the rawer aspects of the Sigel track…Dude was facing 25 life you can't recapture that intensity. Beanie can't either.

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
so Fab and Jada are copying Crooked I from 2007 with the weekly freestyle thing? smh

jada does a good job on this though

Super Future Luther King Jr.

You Deserve It
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rose Town
I fuccin LOVE Jada brehs

:wow:

Buncha raw talent here
Physically and mentally
They don't ever make it
Cuz they slack academically
Ugh
From where they lack identity
Violation of the G Code is a penalty

:ufdup:

Top 5, Dead or Alive
It's still the same
Said the real nuccas is back
To kill the lames
But something ain't right
It don't feel the same
At this point in life
I'm too real to change!

:smugdraper:

@FreshAIG

:salute:

Pier7

Superstar
Daps
Yonkers is that bad?

Yea. I got fam out there.

You gotta remember Yonkers is historically a New York suburb. Its just that in the past couple decades, that minorities have been flooding these areas due to demographic shift. So the majority of these places are still white. But the minority parts of said cities are BAD.

Kinda like how it is in Chicago, how there are some truly beautiful safe places in Chicago, then a block or two later there is a warzone.

Last edited: