{NEW} Joe Budden – I’ll Name This Podcast Later (EPISODE 12)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every week there's a huge amount of time wasted on Marissa's situationships, her baes, and her past. Same shyt every week lmao.

Real talk, she needs to just stop using the word "bae". I hope someone sees this and relays the message.

:deadmanny: @ that first e-mail. Dude asked if she only messes with dudes in the industry or can a regular 9-5 dude smash and dash too? The way the e-mail was read made the delivery really sting.

She's a groupie whore and thinks she's some type of celebrity. Her mentality is the majority of women out here in this instagram era.

:salute: Joe stays trying to give her a reality check.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Every week there's a huge amount of time wasted on Marissa's situationships, her baes, and her past. Same shyt every week lmao.

Real talk, she needs to just stop using the word "bae". I hope someone sees this and relays the message.

:deadmanny: @ that first e-mail. Dude asked if she only messes with dudes in the industry or can a regular 9-5 dude smash and dash too? The way the e-mail was read made the delivery really sting.

She's a groupie whore and thinks she's some type of celebrity. Her mentality is the majority of women out here in this instagram era.

:salute: Joe stays trying to give her a reality check.
Yea Joe brought her down to reality really quick. These chicks get a few followers and acting like they in rappers inner circle b/c they see them at their job, get numbers and think they on the same level. Regular chicks with a regular jobs thinking they are celebrities is an epidemic that needs to stop. These chicks think they royalty and are just delusional as all hell.

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
Marissa average as hell btw...any nikka with a mouthpiece could knock this bytch... Specially once Joe uncovered her "fake spanish girl thats really white" veil... Met alot of them in my time.

"But my last name is Mendez!" :stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea Joe brought her down to reality really quick. These chicks get a few followers and acting like they in rappers inner circle b/c they see them at their job, get numbers and think they on the same level. Regular chicks with a regular jobs thinking they are celebrities is an epidemic that needs to stop. These chicks think they royalty and are just delusional as all hell.
There has and always will be groupies. Like, yes she works at a radio station and may interact with celebrities but she is still classified a group--only, she has a backstage pass.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joe straight flamed her this week, you can tell she caught feelings, she fully deserved it though. Talking down on regulars like she isn't regular herself - and she average as hell

Only issue with this podcast is they haven't noticed how annoying she is, her airtime hasn't reduced since the first episode.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
There has and always will be groupies. Like, yes she works at a radio station and may interact with celebrities but she is still classified a group--only, she has a backstage pass.
Oh trust me I hear you and she's a confirmed groupie that just works at a radio station the really appalling thing is she thinks her job makes her non regular when she couldnt be more wrong. The mentality is being adopted by more chicks and half of em dont even have jobs.

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
It may seem like i shytted on her above but Im actually not THAT annoyed by her presence... She brings balance to the podcast and entertainment by how she sets herself up for Joe's kills lol.