{NEW} Joe Budden I'll Name This Podcast Later EPISODE 86

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My guess is Emory or Biggs.

The way Mal was talking, he said it would take Tax to the next level.....gotta be someone big after all that build up

Tax said a high percentage of his audience didn't know who Beans was after their first podcast, if they don't know who Beans is, they sure as hell won't know who Biggs or Emory are

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Mal said no, there's no working through sucking another man's dikk

:russ:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Is it not strange to anyone that lots of rapper throw lots of shots at Jay but if they had a chance to record a song with him or work with him the jump at the chance?

Papoose smiling like a kid in a pic with Jay
Same with fat joe
Gucci the same thing
Lil Wayne with that dusse song
Now joe buddens

And game is the biggest one that does it

I wonder why that is?

How was this a shot a Jay?

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
The way Mal was talking, he said it would take Tax to the next level.....gotta be someone big after all that build up

Tax said a high percentage of his audience didn't know who Beans was after their first podcast, if they don't know who Beans is, they sure as hell won't know who Biggs or Emory are

The way he was talking I was thinking it might be Jay-Z

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
does Malcolm have a twitter?

This nikka I can't man :russ::russ:

Follow mal on Twitter

He's been killing shyt on twitter for a long time now, his rants and stories are fukking hilarious lol, he's already told the story about when him and Joe were locked up over a weekend together on the podcast, but I hope he tells the one where he was fukking some dudes girl in her apartment in the middle of the projects and he came back, he said he was on like the 4th floor and was contemplating throwing a mattress out the window and trying to land in it :deadmanny:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Mal was comedy this episode.
why wasn't Mal on this shyt from the jump ? podcast has much improved since he came on.

its way more free flowing now. it was ok before but you always felt Rory and Marissa were walking on eggshells with Joe and Joe was just one emotional meltdown away from cancelling the shyt altogether. especially last year. whereas Mal and Ice (when he's on) they'll hit Joe with a

:stopitslime:

Marissa isn't missed but Joe, Mal, Rory and Marissa would have been a decent balance.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"you should get into voice acting, i would love to see a Disney movie one day, and there's..like this animal you wouldn't expect to talk, and it talks an it's just..Joe Budden...like a fukking fish or somethin"

:mjlol: