New Levels of c00ning: Stacy Dash can't touch this

Daps

So the story is that these two make-up tutorial girls on YouTube, with a mostly black audience is on that:mjpls:
Someone went through their old tweets and found these. What y'all think?:jbhmm:

From reading them it kinda seem like they hurt. Like they weren't really accepted by black people so they kinda said "fukk them!". One of them also seem like she inherited the :mjpls: from her mom.

Kano

All Star
Daps
I don't know who they are but it sounds like frustration. They are frustrated at the fact that no matter how hard they try they get lumped in with the rest of us ( both African and African American). We are judged by our worst and they can't handle it. Lack of self knowledge and appreciation.

Daps
I don't know who they are but it sounds like frustration. They are frustrated at the fact that no matter how hard they try they get lumped in with the rest of us ( both African and African American). We are judged by our worst and they can't handle it. Lack of self knowledge and appreciation.
One of the chicks says she wish she was just African tho. Seems like she just hated getting lumped in with the ones in America. One of them also said she's mixed i believe so most likely she inherited that self hate from her moms

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps

So the story is that these two make-up tutorial girls on YouTube, with a mostly black audience is on that:mjpls:
Someone went through their old tweets and found these. What y'all think?:jbhmm:

From reading them it kinda seem like they hurt. Like they weren't really accepted by black people so they kinda said "fukk them!". One of them also seem like she inherited the :mjpls: from her mom.

Bash black people but also profit of black people sounds like a familiar thing these days.:jbhmm:

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
I went to the same school as Raven at UNT. She was actually pretty lame in person.

Daps
Bash black people but also profit of black people sounds like a familiar thing these days.:jbhmm:
Can't blame em. It's a easy come up these days. nikkas just want acceptance so bad they they're willing to give the keys to our culture away to anybody that seems "down". Like that Post Malone guy. Mad one simi ok song and nikkas started dikk riding. Gave him a pass for using the N-word and then still rock with him after he tried to distance himself away from rap by saying he don't make rap music :mjlol: