New Los Angeles Clippers Logo To Be Unveiled This Week

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
33o7ko9.jpg

5mins on sketchbook using a note. Im not even in design, and cant draw for sh1t, but Im determined to keep fukkin around w/ this.

:whoa: I was just bullsh1ttin brehs, I know this aint better than pro designers, but my goal is to just make sh1t better than the trash that was made. Sh1t was like 5mins. I know if done right, n1ggaz would rock w/ that color scheme.

Im gonna fukk around w/ my Black and Gold Hollywood Knights theme later

:mjlol: It's simple and plain I fukks with it:salute:

Jersey designers think too much these days, shyt used to be simple as hell

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
clips_cage_85.jpg

I fux w/ these heavy. Just update the colors w/ baby blue, red and black and you'd have the best uni in the league :banderas:

I say Clips should take black out of the equation entirely and just take on blue. Just go blue and white, too many teams do red white and blue, then just use baby blue as the alt color

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Of course the Lakers or Dodgers will never need a reboot or rebrand.. I was just responding to dude saying "you're called the clippers so you should have boats, sails, and anchors in your logo". I was just naming other teams that their logos don't reflect what they're named after and how its not a problem
well, for some reason it quotes me in your response so i though you were talking to me.