New Marley Documentary 2012

FUTUREVISIONS

A LUTA CONTINUA
Daps
Reppin
T.I.M.E.
It wasn't very good, they didn't go in depth into anything, the film was like one big footnote.

Someone outside the Marley/Tuff Gong camp should've done this documentary.

I remember watching a documentary a long long long time, about Bob and The Wailers, that was so much much better and more in depth than this.

I'm sure they could have gotten more in depth but its already been done so why do it again?

I'm sure the casual and hardcore fan will enjoy this film. I did

:manny:

Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Caught this at the hot docs festival in Toronto. Dope documentary and a testament to one of the top 10 greatest musicians of all time.

SirSmokeCrackAlot

Senior Crackhead
Daps
I've seen other pieces on Bob that a lot more in depth about his relationship with Rita, and his kids. He's falling out with The Wailers, etc.

Those other docs were probably more focused. This one covers alot of ground and clocks in at 2hrs 20min. Sure they could have gone more in depth about some things but that would just make it even longer. Any attempt to tell someones life story in 2hrs is gonna fail at some point. But this one did a good job IMO.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those other docs were probably more focused. This one covers alot of ground and clocks in at 2hrs 20min. Sure they could have gone more in depth about some things but that would just make it even longer. Any attempt to tell someones life story in 2hrs is gonna fail at some point. But this one did a good job IMO.

The other one I saw a while took less time, than this one. And actually covered the same stuff, but they just did it better and went more in depth.

For whatever is was it was okay, but it just felt a bit too much like promotional video instead of an actual documentary.

FUTUREVISIONS

A LUTA CONTINUA
Daps
Reppin
T.I.M.E.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
I've seen other pieces on Bob that a lot more in depth about his relationship with Rita, and his kids. He's falling out with The Wailers, etc.

wanna cookie?

this is the best one i've seen and I've personally seen about 4 Marley docus

The 2nd best would be PBS's Rebel Music

u wanna a docu about Peter Tosh? then here u go hoe

[YOUTUBE]44EeG91dvdQ[/YOUTUBE]

I fukks with Tosh also but Marley put Reggae on the map