[New Music] Crooked I – God Bless Dope Rappers

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps

Slaughterhouse member and Hip Hop Superstar KXNG Crooked (aka Crooked I @CrookedIntriago) hooks up with hot new producer Spokewheel and singer Noah King to create a brand new SMASH “God Bless Dope Rappers”. This is the first single off of the upcoming Seven13 Music compilation album that comes out in late November and is available now on all digital outlets.

@Insensitive @NVious @EA @Billy Ocean @Method Man @Funcrusher @Wallychamp @WuGambino @Urbanmiracle @KILLAKUTT7 @2meo @Hades @NormanConnors @Brayden @Ensi @JaneG33 @stomachlines @shopant @treezee @Yoda @Illeye buckmatic @Deltron @JordanWearinThe45 @Art Barr @Piff Perkins @atlbound @hustlemania @TEKBEATZ @OnlyInCalifornia @West Coast Avenger @Shogun @smitty22 @Heretic @MC Metaphysical @MichaelStrathanGap @Mac Man @DEAD7 @7Revo @Gentle Jones @Lord Mecca @TrapHouse Rock @CSquare43 @4everhumble @Shabazz Mathematics Allah @Rakim Allah @The HONORABLE SKJ @DANJ! @TezMilli @Tuaminator @JCalli @JulesWinfield @The_Hillsta @TheDarceKnight
@PhonZhi

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
his eminem name drops in every song :francis:

STupid singing :francis:

He was in my top 5 until about 2008

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
im honestly thinking he opting for the Ras Kass route . trying to appear to the mainstream.

dude is like the saying " give a good bucket of milk then turn right around and kick it over"

his previously single was dope..now this

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
im honestly thinking he opting for the Ras Kass route . trying to appear to the mainstream.

dude is like the saying " give a good bucket of milk then turn right around and kick it over"

his previously single was dope..now this

this is gonna be on a random label compilation album though (not even the label COB has a distribution deal with), not his on his own project. I wouldn't think too much of this.

but yea, def. not one of his better songs, couple of cool lines here n there.