New Music: G-Unit - "Ahhh Shiit" (50 Cent, Kidd Kidd, & Young Buck) [Mike Brown/Ferguson Response]

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
the air will smell sweeter

the water wil be fresher

the fruit will taste fruitier

the roses will smell rosier

soak it up

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
THIS is the type of self-serving shameless promotion (or just political music) I can fukks with. If you're using this incident to capitalize/publicize your group, while also having LEGIT reason for speaking on it, and doing the issue justice in some regards, absolutely nothing wrong with it.

Not too preachy, not too violent, justified, and a beat that actually BANGS.

Smart to leave Banks (top 5) off this track. He can flow his ass off, but he's not meant for this type of track really. Yeah he could put a hot 16 to it, but with the Mike Brown issue affecting the south SLIGHTLY more than the Nation/World as a whole...I think it's smart, and creative to have the two southern artists (the new recruit and the re-entry Buck) blow & get their name/faces back out there if this song does numbers. Video should follow. Hook is simple, repetitive and meaningful, as well as vulgar :scusthov:

I just pulled by the supermarket banging this shyt on unsuspecting CaCs to test the reaction, and after seeing multiple :merchant: :dwillhuh: and :damn: faces, I came to the conclusion that this is necessary. For every J. Cole - "Be Free", we need tracks like this, so Hip-Hop can begin to cover ALL bases & satisfy ALL tastes if we're gonna get back to this mainstream social commentary shyt. I REALLY hope this blows but these days you never know.

But yeah, knowing Buck brings the energy/sets the tone (put him on the first verse), and that his southern rookie needs to be heard too and can put it down (Kidd Kidd on the second), this is almost a flawlessly executed track. Being a label boss is a JOB, my nikkas. You gotta know when to play your position and NOT oversaturate yourself all over everybody elses track, when to let WHO get their shine, and when to tell certain other cats to fall back, b/c there's a greater plan in mind. I really feel like something big gonna come back out of this camp eventually, and Bucks future album will do numbers.

:banderas:

50 just a mastermind overall. Speaking of which, Rick Ross really ain't deserve that album title, FWIW. After seeing how Meek/Wale/Stalley/Punchplay/Omarion played out, it's almost ironic as fukk.

@ROFL_GUY dap me bro, I know you fukks with this post :blessed:

how is it affecting the south more when he's from Missouri :what: