New NBA 2k17 trailer dropped today

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
shyt looks the same and if they don't implement a new engine next year they completely fail off.

NBA LIVE will be crazy with that new engine next year
Nba live problem is their animations look stiff. They just need fluid animations people think 2k is so far ahead of Live and thats not even true

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
2k better put in a practice mode or tutorial mode. Especially if they keep changing the controls and changing how post moves work.

I don't know who's grand idea it was to put the shot stick on the juke move shyt, but I attempt a Crossover in damn near 2 years in 2K.:dead:
Turbo Button + Right joystick = Flashy dunk and call it a day.:flabbynsick: fukk that.

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
I'm surprised it they made it this far before they were called out on their laziness, and being labeled "The new Madden" :patrice:

On another note...why she change keys towards the end of the Anthem?? :scust:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last football game I bought was 2k7.
This my first madden...and it might be my last:yeshrug:

I'm not going to lie. I haven't bought a football game since 2011. I been feenin for a football game this year. I might give in and buy Madden. Even tho what have seen for Madden 17 look pure shytty. :snoop:

Last edited:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I take the shot stick off the right analog you will lose some abilities tho

I'll try it, but this year's version has taken me off trying to do sizeup/crossover moves 'cause the SECOND you attempt that shyt, you've 65 percent chance of having the ball slip out your hand, or they straight up take it from you and hand you a turnover. Don't help none that my ball handling rating is prolly in the 30's.

Now that wasn't a major problem in the last game, I just had to know my lane when it comes to doing all that extra shyt, but when you see Chris Paul and Steph Curry average 5 turnovers min a game on your team 'cause of spin moves, you know your :flabbynsick: better leave that shyt alone.