Essential New NY Thread

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Imagine going to Brooklyn and playing the wrong songs in the wrong areas:mjlol:

You need a map with representation of who is from what part so you can be in pocket:heh:

Just don't play it especially with how there's gangs and sets separated by one block. Pop Smoke was on the radio, so you can get away with that, but these more obscure guys who are talking about dropping the Folks and GDK with more blatantly violent lyrics :whoa:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Honestly NY just needs to nuke this drill shyt. Its stagnant and fukking the city up

NYC needs to put its focus and support behind stars and legit movements

All the focus right now should be on Highbridge, ASAP MOB and Cardi B

Promote legit stars not gangbangers rapping about killing nikkas on Youtube beats

That will encourage new stars and movements to rise up rather than another nikka rapping on some london town bullshyt

This nikka Rocky outchea fukking Rihanna for crying out loud and the city act like we dont know this guy

When I said this, I was called an old head with no ear to the streets. From a musical standpoint it's not good and it spills over with real life consequences. What label is going to invest money in someone who might get killed by the end of the Summer?

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham
When I said this, I was called an old head with no ear to the streets. From a musical standpoint it's not good and it spills over with real life consequences. What label is going to invest money in someone who might get killed by the end of the Summer?

Exactly

NONE of these nikkas is getting deals. shyt we even saw how the major's did Bobby n em when things got hot.

There is literally no point to this sub genre of music in NY. All it is doing is exasperating violence and beef in the streets and putting targets on their back from opps and the police.

These kids have millions of views on Youtube. But they cant do shows, aint getting deals, no sponsorships nothing. So wtf is even the point of rapping then?

Its repeating the same trajectory as Chicago drill. Like 3 to 4 nikkas make it out while the rest of em get lost in the streets. You would think we learned our lesson by now.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp

spmb bills finally home after 5 years and immediately dropping heat :whoo:

hes really the one who gave all these NY GDs a lane to start buzzing in the streets with their music

no funny shyt but do u see him having a chance at actually making it big while being in a wheelchair :lupe: I just look at how the GDs are already target #1 when it comes to dissing for clout I could see him being the subject of a lot of jokes and bars about being paralyzed :lupe:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
sheff g, sleepy hallow, fivio, 22gz, coach da ghost, bizzy banks, and rah swish all have deals, and of course there was pop smoke who was the biggest of them all who died in some shyt that likely wasnt even related to his ny beef... so clearly these labels see something in this drill movement

the problem is these guys dont follow the chief keef/durk/herbo format by getting the fukk out of the city and never looking back and because of that end up getting caught up whether it be them getting killed or in the middle of an indictment

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
no funny shyt but do u see him having a chance at actually making it big while being in a wheelchair :lupe: I just look at how the GDs are already target #1 when it comes to dissing for clout I could see him being the subject of a lot of jokes and bars about being paralyzed :lupe:

i dont ever see him being mainstream or anything like that, mainly because of the wheelchair but he was at the forefront of creating the whole twirl/folk music movement. sport already dissed him for the wheelchair but he was shootin shyt up heavy in that wheelchair before the no love city folk indictment. he'll probably be a main diss target music wise in the future and that will only make the streets even more hotter than it seems to be getting.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
i dont ever see him being mainstream or anything like that, mainly because of the wheelchair but he was at the forefront of creating the whole twirl/folk music movement. sport already dissed him for the wheelchair but he was shootin shyt up heavy in that wheelchair before the no love city folk indictment. he'll probably be a main diss target music wise in the future and that will only make the streets even more hotter than it seems to be getting.

He don't stand a chance if he get caught slippin

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
sheff g, sleepy hallow, fivio, 22gz, coach da ghost, bizzy banks, and rah swish all have deals, and of course there was pop smoke who was the biggest of them all who died in some shyt that likely wasnt even related to his ny beef... so clearly these labels see something in this drill movement

the problem is these guys dont follow the chief keef/durk/herbo format by getting the fukk out of the city and never looking back and because of that end up getting caught up whether it be them getting killed or in the middle of an indictment
Can’t get out the city signing to nikkas for 5 racks

Tim2520

Staying Alive
Daps
Reppin
Nyc
Still doesn't hit harder than Hitlist. Only thing that stood out was that Nick Blixky shyt

Nah that shyt was wild disrespectful, He violated Rich Flock and their little man reckless .2 dead dudes who were very respected in that No Love city shyt. A lot of shootings happened after their bodies dropped.