New Pics of Jupiter from NASA's Probe

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I was looking at that picture like are they really trying to say there are clouds floating BEHIND the sun???:what:

First out up at chart that describes the different types of clouds, and what altitude they float. Then reference to how far away flat earthers claimed the sun to be. Then have yourself a good laugh.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Nope

They sailed in a CIRCLE

One of those explorers(Magellan or somebody) went to the antarctic wall and sailed until they reached the exact same spot where they left from and wrote about it

Which would indicate that the earth is flat and circular
nikka u talking bout magellan... going back thousands of years im talking bout the hundred or so people who do it every year lol

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
How is the race of the head of NASA relevant to anything at all that I've said in this thread?

You think just because black people have been indoctrinated that no indoctrination exists?

Again, the fact that you subscribe so heliocentrism also means that you subscribe to the "scientifically proven fact" that the african is genetically inferior to the european

Are you a genetically inferior subhuman?
This shyt doesn't even make sense. Are you telling me humans should be thinking the same as they did in ancient times and learning new theories and advancing in technology and knowledge means proving the men of the past were inferior? :what:

You do realise we evolve as a species, we are not a stagnant being, every year we learn knew knowledge, and no, not just one race, the ENTIRE SPECIES. A mere 20 years ago I would have had to written this on a piece of paper and stamps to communicate with you. :what: