Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Mark lookin :demonic:

Extra thugged out with that floral bag :dead:

97d5473884842f847a6cd25d919d8c94.png

A little Just for Men and he goes from looking like he's over 50 to just hitting 40.. Wonder what type of physical shape Mean Mark is in :lupe:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
I'm not looking for straight-up Biker Homietaker, but if he just came out normal, fukkin with Bray's hops of evil vs evil, it'd be a dope twist :laugh:
that voice they keep using of him saying RIP sounds like Biker taker to me. I wouldnt be mad at him being the biker one last time esp since he's supposed to retire next year. Be the biker one last time and then the dead man next year. I'd be ok with that.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
that voice they keep using of him saying RIP sounds like Biker taker to me. I wouldnt be mad at him being the biker one last time esp since he's supposed to retire next year. Be the biker one last time and then the dead man next year. I'd be ok with that.
Taker come out like that, Bray like :wtf: then :merchant:

I'd love to see Mark hit him with some "Boy..." with a cheek full of chew :dead:

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
That Big Evil/Biker Taker theme is still stuck in my head and I hope he brings it back.

"You've done it now, you've gone and made a big mistake and I can't allow for you to think you can just walk away so turn around..."

Last edited: