New Pistol Pete Podcast "Dog In The Yard'', Interviews Tsu Surf

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I fukks wit Pete. Gonna grab a drink and watch this later.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Did he say the same for Jersey?:mjtf:
More Jersey sets have direct links to the Cali ones. Literally direct links. NY ones tend to be very loose and more disloyalty, nikkas jump from set to set. It's nasty. Jersey is much more true to how California sets are and this is coming from a Brooklyn dude, that lived in Cali and Jersey.

But NY gangs are just as dangerous as any other gangs. Don't confuse that at all. nikkas really dying here.

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
More Jersey sets have direct links to the Cali ones. Literally direct links. NY ones tend to be very loose and more disloyalty, nikkas jump from set to set. It's nasty. Jersey is much more true to how California sets are and this is coming from a Brooklyn dude, that lived in Cali and Jersey.

But NY gangs are just as dangerous as any other gangs. Don't confuse that at all. nikkas really dying here.
True shyt. My Jersey nikka Brim and would talk about how we bick backin all the way back in 07

EDIT: let me hold his “bible” too. Was all West Coast Knowledge and history (obviously) and even mentioned Suge and the Mobb

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702

Asides from that, Jerz has always been and still is more serious and active in oppose to NYC regarding that.