New Popeyes Cajun Fish Sandwich

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
Man I've been on my workout shyt since October. I haven't had any fast food until last week. But I fukked around and whipped I to Popeyes today. They have a new Cajun Fish Sandwich. That bytch was good as fukk. Fresh out the frier! Y'all fukked with it yet?

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
never even knew it existed...I too am on a strict diet regime but I might break it for this :lupe:

ya'll think it will be the next craze like their chicken sammich ? :lupe: might have to buy Popeye stock
Bruh me too. I fukked around and broke my diet last week for that New Grilled spicy chicken sandwich from chick fil a. shyt was amazing and very worth it
:russ:

Im done after this shyt though. I hit the gym and did like 2.5 hours of cardio tonight.

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
Bruh me too. I fukked around and broke my diet last week for that New Grilled spicy chicken sandwich from chick fil a. shyt was amazing and very worth it

Im done after this shyt though. I hit the gym and did like 2.5 hours of cardio tonight.

why you post this im weak as fukk when it comes to food temptation :noah:

I'll have my review this weekend :sadbron:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

I got an email from my local chick fil a saying they were giving out them spicy grilled junts for free if you ordered on the app. I was surprised how good that bytch was. I’m usually opposed to grilled fast food chicken but that shyt was not bad at all