New Provision to Cuba's new constitution: Cuba will never return to Capitalism

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
2apfea2x4kr21.jpg

constitution in el spanol: http://www.radiorebelde.cu/document...YEfNQ3epf_zSaXVSk1_iOGT5aU5l-C-jYG_FgqSfm3RsA

Here's an English copy.

Just read part of the Constitution and I'm not quite sure the above is quoted correctly wrt to the pay . I think the reference was most about ensuring that a livable wage is paid based on the quality and quantity of work and that pay could not be discriminatory and you would have all rights to universal services.

The way in the quote above is a bit misleading but I understand its short handed

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
No most sous chefs do not make less than servers , tf ....link me the leftist article so I can show you every single stat showing your wrong. Some servers can make more ....at strip clubs maybe or super high-end restaurants with no tip sharing

Bartenders could make more than sous chefs due to tips.
Sous chefs are generally not well paid. You clearly haven't worked in the service industry.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Tell me how?
I believe divorcing pay from merit in this way reduces incentive to go above and beyond in some professions.
It also distorts supply and demand... by preventing you from being able to offer higher wages to fill/meet a specific demand.

It also attempts to address a issue that isn’t even real.:lolbron:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I believe divorcing pay from merit in this way reduces incentive to go above and beyond in some professions.

If a junior developer wants higher pay, then he'll do good work and get promoted to developer. Therefore getting higher pay.

Also, merit can be rewarded with benefits such as: stock, 401k, more vacation days, telecommuting.

It also distorts supply and demand... by preventing you from being able to offer higher wages to fill/meet a specific demand.

My example shows that's not necessarily true.

It also attempts to address a issue that isn’t even real.:lolbron:

Income inequality? Racial bias? Gender bias? I'd say those are all real things.