New Rosenburg Raw vs Jimz

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I miss Rosenberg Raw style of rapping. I love that rugged Philly in your face style, but he does it more updated. shyt is always been dope imo.

The way this dude Jimz is rapping is exactly how I expect Reed to rap vs TODD. :patrice:

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Every bodies favorite dot mob nygga flipping the coin :pachaha:
I still like Rosenberg he one dimensional but he is dope to me

rahji

I ain't never seen no talking winning nothing.
Daps
Reppin
Glenlivet
Jimz first verse just made me hate his garbage style. Got me waitin on Rosenberg. Rosenberg even with the verse cut short still killed him. His arrival to end Jimz had me like :blessed:
Side note: The audio getting tuned out of one speaker inbetween rounds is crazy irritating with my headphones on. Shooting for that UW audio quality? That's wassup.
Second verse, Jimz was aight. But Raw killed him with the puerto rican roaches bit lollllll

Third verse was closer in delivery but Raw straight outclassed him. AND Raw silenced the dude in the background when he said stop dikk eatin in the middle of the bar lol.

And lol @ having Dot Mob's biggest dikk rider as battle host. Dude at least stop looking so fukkin irritating compared to his URL leech presence. But then I realized dude just wanted to shine so bad... he got mad outlined tattoos and shyt, cant afford to fill them in. Go head with your 3rd tier league, Dot Mob tool. Already seems less sketchy on the business side than URL and UW! :russ:

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I miss Rosenberg Raw style of rapping. I love that rugged Philly in your face style, but he does it more updated. shyt is always been dope imo.
Watching them Philly nikkas battle when I was a little kid, is what makes me HATE that jokey joke battle shyt nikkas be on now.. I like that tension in a battle..

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
And lol @ having Dot Mob's biggest dikk rider as battle host. Dude at least stop looking so fukkin irritating compared to his URL leech presence. But then I realized dude just wanted to shine so bad... he got mad outlined tattoos and shyt, cant afford to fill them in. Go head with your 3rd tier league, Dot Mob tool. Already seems less sketchy on the business side than URL and UW! :russ:

oh Its definitely sketchy on the business side..