New Series From Donald Glover ‘Swarm’ starring Dominique Fishback and Damson Idris

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I thought this shyt was great

8/10, shyt was pure comedy.

if you aren't familiar with the pathology of a lonely birdbrain LSA stalker tho it might not be as entertaining
Any thoughts on the final episode? Maybe I'm not getting it or looking at it wrong. But it seemed formulaic.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any thoughts on the final episode? Maybe I'm not getting it or looking at it wrong. But it seemed formulaic.
imo it's just him poking more fun at delusional beyonce fans and the ending isn't that deep. :manny:

bytch would obviously get her ass arrested

plus there was the show within the show thing at the end of episode 6 where donald glover says he was making a series based on the REAL LSA stalker on a red carpet

and ep 7 is just making fun of them some more.

i do think there is some statement he is making about obsessed stan culture in the modern era, but these obsessed stalker fans have always existed. it's just updated to twitter and the specific beyonce cultish stan era.

in general i think it's all jokes. i think people looking for something super deep or profound are going to be disappointed. it was just pure fukkery to me poking fun at a specific type of fanbase. i'm shocked how many people in the LSA thread for the show don't realize he was talking about them actually. :heh:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
-Damson is NOT believable in this role. They needed to cast Emmett from the Chi or somebody
-Chloe wearing them shorts boy
-the style of this just makes me miss Atlanta
-was the shyt with the pie weird to anyone else?