New Star Wars Trilogy: High Republic Era

Made Man

All Star
Daps
The High Republic. Is that before during or after the Sith Extermination?
Well if it’s 400 years before the current saga , it would be after. They mentioned in the prequels that the sith has been gone for a millennia(1000 yrs). I think Mace Windu said it. Of course, they could disregard what they said and change it up .

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well if it’s 400 years before the current saga , it would be after. They mentioned in the prequels that the sith has been gone for a millennia(1000 yrs). I think Mace Windu said it. Of course, they could disregard what they said and change it up .
The Sith can still have one offs with padawans and knights here and there when they get caught far away from their fellow jedi. I think the Darth Plagueis novel mentions this if I'm remembering correctly

Made Man

All Star
Daps
The Sith can still have one offs with padawans and knights here and there when they get caught far away from their fellow jedi. I think the Darth Plagueis novel mentions this if I'm remembering correctly
I know, I’m just saying it would be only 2 sith, rather than being the entire empire . Even then, they prolly won’ t reveal themselves to the Jedi

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Sith shyt always been fukked up to me. Imagine the mindset that you're training your underling to be able to murder you, just to make the organization stronger. :wow:

Exactly. Training them to be strong enough to warrant being a threat, all the while cataloguing their weaknesses for the day they inevitably make a play for your life.

:blessed:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sith shyt always been fukked up to me. Imagine the mindset that you're training your underling to be able to murder you, just to make the organization stronger. :wow:
Only if they get the lucasfilm OGs and writers that wrote the KOTOR EU material on board. Sequel films prove that besides watching the OT as kids, the film people don't know Star Wars