New Study Concludes What Most Of Us Already Know.. We Broke As F**k

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Gotta go to Miami every 3 months.
Gotta go to Paris every two years.
Gotta buy dinners to post on IG
Gotta buy new clothes to shine in.
Gotta buy the newest model to ride clean in.
Gotta buy the oversized unit and new furniture.

This is also why the companies lobby the courts to gear so much towards men giving their money to women in cases, because they know women will spend it. There's women who make high 5 figures with no kids, savings account pitiful, but got name brand stuff on every.single.day.

That negative wealth stat for younger people isn't too valid, most college kids have loans. What average 18 year old just had an extra 40k laying around to pay for college?

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is also why the companies lobby the courts to gear so much towards men giving their money to women in cases, because they know women will spend it. There's women who make high 5 figures with no kids, savings account pitiful, but got name brand stuff on every.single.day.

That negative wealth stat for younger people isn't too valid, most college kids have loans. What average 18 year old just had an extra 40k laying around to pay for college?

Never thought about that.

:leon:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah.
Young people don't have money, especially if your parents aren't rich.
Not much we can do about it, unless you have a solid career/business opened, or are given as assload of money.
I have about 1k total saved, but I'm only 20 :yeshrug:
I won't have anything after these law school applications :mjlol:

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
I'm a firm believer in the Life's Short Theory

I'm buying what I want, when I want. fukk it.

As long as I'm not hungry or homeless then I'm good.

:manny:

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
A lot of these millennials, myself included are throwing money away on shyt they don't need. My phone, unlimited data, that net service at home, Hulu, Google music, gym membership, protein, my masseuse, take out food on the daily, etc, etc for example.

Daps

Nothing wrong with the bolded

That's the age old debate

life experiences VS saving money

Being young an enjoying life to the fullest, saving all your money until your old

Unless you make a shyt load of money these are the decisions you'll face

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of these millennials, myself included are throwing money away on shyt they don't need. My phone, unlimited data, that net service at home, Hulu, Google music, gym membership, protein, my masseuse, take out food on the daily, etc, etc for example.

I don't consider gym membership a waste if you actually go to the gym on a regular basis, it's a waste if you never go