NEW Tinashe – Amethyst EP

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This actually did catch me more than her album:banderas:....I don't know how relateable her music is to black women where she will sell records,but she would be much better trying to do records that sound more like traditional rnb I think:patrice:....I don't see what the big deal would be if she did put this EP out because she flopped,what the hell you supposed to do when your album flop besides keep working:dahell:...her and her label probably have thrown the towel in on that album knowing theres no "Turn On The Lights" type of track that can help that album recover from a 30K opening week debut....You better off putting out a quality EP like this and hope it catches fire than to keep putting out singles from a album that's pretty much dead in the water....this EP is tuff:bandereas:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This actually did catch me more than her album:banderas:....I don't know how relateable her music is to black women where she will sell records,but she would be much better trying to do records that sound more like traditional rnb I think:patrice:....I don't see what the big deal would be if she did put this EP out because she flopped,what the hell you supposed to do when your album flop besides keep working:dahell:...her and her label probably have thrown the towel in on that album knowing theres no "Turn On The Lights" type of track that can help that album recover from a 30K opening week debut....You better off putting out a quality EP like this and hope it catches fire than to keep putting out singles from a album that's pretty much dead in the water....this EP is tuff:bandereas:

I think she timed the release of the EP perfectly

She drops any later and people might have taken that "you ain't tupac" line on Looking 4 It as a Kendrick diss. Great song by the way. "I be, on the lowwwwww lookin 4 it, on the phonnnnnne lookin 4 it"