New WWE Ring Announcer Samantha Irvin (Johnson)

Love Sosa

Superstar
Daps
Screenshot-2024-04-08-at-1-58-42-PM.png

The OG paying homage :wow: Never thought I'd say this in life ever but I think she has surpassed Fink for me brehs

O.Red

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's no stretch at all to say she's up there with Fink, which would mean she's in the conversation for GOAT

Genuine emotion, big fight feel, gives everyone hype through different cadences, enunciations and voices (the way she says GOONTA is GOAT :wow:)
People keep bringing up Fink, and I understand, but I think a lot of nikkas are bringing up Fink because they feel like they have to out of (deserved) respect

I think she's miles ahead of Fink and it's not even close

It's just her and Michael Buffer if we keeping shyt 1000

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
People keep bringing up Fink, and I understand, but I think a lot of nikkas are bringing up Fink because they feel like they have to out of (deserved) respect

I mean Fink is good. He mainly had the right sounding voice but he was mostly robotic other than "and New."

Samantha just adds so much more to her announcing than anyone else in wrestling.

Daps
Reppin
LDN

She’s way better than Buffer ever was in wrestling

He got the Brinks truck backed up to his house for the 2008 Rumble and didn’t even realise “The Heartbreak Kid” was a nickname :scust:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Sam. Sam what you need from me?
I will start practicing flippy shyt immediately. Is that what it takes?
Do I gotta back-handspring into your heart :mjcry: I'll be the oldest nikka in the tumbling class, but I'll sign up if I have to

RippTheRuler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I mean Fink is good. He mainly had the right sounding voice but he was mostly robotic other than "and New."

Samantha just adds so much more to her announcing than anyone else in wrestling.

I lowkey feel like Samantha was influenced by Alicia Taylor when she was down in NXT. She's like a fusion of Fink and Taylor and she threw her own style in there as well.. all the makings of a GOAT

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Cacs over at Wrestling Forum are hating the fukk out of her saying she's horrible on the mic and some fool said she was a 2/10 in the looks department. I swear these dudes are the whiniest, pettiest douchebags in the IWC and the hatred for Black women knows no bounds.

Incels can't be saved. We have a few here but nothing like those boards....

Daps
Reppin
LDN
Incels can't be saved. We have a few here but nothing like those boards....
That AJ Lee thread that got bushed was like flies round shyt, some genuine incel neckbeards who posted in there

Some Polish dude who changed his display picture to a picture of her face with a giant X through it after she did some imagined slight to him and some shyt :dead:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That AJ Lee thread that got bushed was like flies round shyt, some genuine incel neckbeards who posted in there

Some Polish dude who changed his display picture to a picture of her face with a giant X through it after she did some imagined slight to him and some shyt :dead:
The picture had “homewrecker” slapped on it :deadrose:. I think that was the guy who 100% of his account’s posts on here were in that thread.