PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
“Warface” Officially Announced for Xbox 360 – Coming 2014
By Xbox Wire Staff posted August 29, 2013 at 7:24 AM

Warface_Screen5_Specialmoves_Slide.JPG
Crytek and Microsoft Studios today lifted the curtain on “Warface,” officially announcing the award-winning PC title will arrive on consoles for the first time on Xbox 360 in early 2014.

True to its pedigree, “Warface” will feature vivid graphics and gameplay for intense, first-person shooter action. Centered on the soldiers of the elite force, “Warface” enables players to join the front line in competitive and cooperative mission battles with others from around the world.

“We’re thrilled to be partnering with Crytek to introduce this award-winning PC franchise to a console audience for the very first time,” said Phil Spencer, corporate vice president, Microsoft Studios. “Our relationship with one of the world’s most talented developers continues to grow, as we bring ‘Ryse: Son of Rome’ to Xbox One, and ‘Warface: 360 Edition’ to Xbox 360.”

Crytek_Warface_October_2012_Screenshot_07.jpg

Crytek also released a picturesque video trailer which showcases the futuristic world of “Warface” and introduces us to the elite Team Warface soldiers as they battle the ruthless Blackwood military force.

“Warface” will be available on Xbox 360 as a free-to-play with Gold title1.

For more details, please visit http://warface.com/xbox and stay connected to http://news.xbox.com.

1 “Warface” requires an Xbox Live Gold membership and Xbox 360 Hard Drive (sold separately).
:blessed: We get the best everything :ohlawd:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
:russ: at this generic ass FPS. There are better TRUE exclusive free-2-play games on the PS3 than this:

"Uncharted 3: Multiplayer"
"DC Universe Online"
"Tekken: Revolution"
"Singstar"
"Little Big Planet Hub" (coming later this year)
"Free Realms"

Tust to name afew
Just as long as people see how :uFURIOUS: right now? :win:
you're confusing warface with warframe :mjpls:
Yes, Crytek's award winning Warframe is heading to consoles.
A game that Marcuz with a Z knows nothing about, but lets all look at his dumbass attempt to correct somebody even tho he's a moron :popcorn:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
You nikkas have got to be kidding me :laff:

This shyt is a blatant call of duty ripoff. Graphics look terrible & gameplay looks bland.

I'm not even gonna entertain this troll thread past this post

& that free tekken on ps3 is the best free console title to date :umad:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You nikkas have got to be kidding me :laff:

This shyt is a blatant call of duty ripoff. Graphics look terrible & gameplay looks bland.

I'm not even gonna entertain this troll thread past this post

& that free tekken on ps3 is the best free console title to date :umad:
Wow this free to play game looks so much better than what they got on PS3 that this nikka had to switch GENRES and talk about a primitive version of Tekken

Its almost like hes setting me up to go on about Killer Instinct, but I won't do that. Why do all that just cuz :uFURIOUS: