New York City has first Coronavirus case... UPDATE: (Victim lives in Manhattan!!!)

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Theres going to be way more cases in nyc but ironically the first case is Iranian and the 2nd case that is unconfirmed and being tested is also from iran. I think a lot of the cases will be from Italians and Iranians. China has been on lockdown and quarantined for some time now.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Bunch of panicking ass PUSSIES on this site. As long as you are young and HEALTHY keep washing your fukking hands at all cost and sanitizing areas of your house. I'm more worried about my older relatives and this shyt effecting my trips. But again if you are healthy KEEP washing your hands and eating immune beneficial food. I'm still going into the city for school/work.:yeshrug:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I mean, this is expected, being the largest city in the country :ld:

I’m like 100% sure every city in the country is gonna have people infected.

I work with a bunch of Chinese nationals. I’m anticipating a mass email from my company telling us somebody is infected.

A plus to that is, maybe I can work from home? :lupe:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Bunch of panicking ass PUSSIES on this site. As long as you are young and HEALTHY keep washing your fukking hands at all cost and sanitizing areas of your house. I'm more worried about my older relatives and this shyt effecting my trips. But again if you are healthy KEEP washing your hands and eating immune beneficial food. I'm still going into the city for school/work.:yeshrug:

This makes china look even worse

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@HaitianPattyFromNYC
@Nicole0416

Be from New Yawk brehs

Play real life Resident Evil brehs
Kill yourself. Panicking faggit. I hope someone sneezes or coughs dead in your mouth.You’re not immune. If it comes to your town, it’s a wrap- for you and your kinfolk townies, population: 400. At least we have all the medical facilities and state of the art health centers to fight it instead of relying on Dr. Smith giving robitussin and NyQuil out in the bottom of his Doc-N-Shop barn basement medical office.

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
No more bubble tea from flushing :francis:

No more pasta from Little Italy :mjcry:

No more Crepes from Great Neck or Astoria :snoop:

:myman: newly created room for enterprising black owned buisness in the coming years in historically anti-black/carib neighborhoods.

We can still go to Bully's on Queens BLVD, blacked owned. :myman: