New York City has first Coronavirus case... UPDATE: (Victim lives in Manhattan!!!)

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:scust: whoever's recording should've blew that dudes whole spot up like put him ALL THE WAY ON BLAST show his face like they do when people are wanted for stealing from the corner store.
He needed to be punched in his face for that. That’s why I don’t do buffet spots or potlucks - fukkin disgusting

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Kill yourself. Panicking faggit. I hope someone sneezes or coughs dead in your mouth.You’re not immune. If it comes to your town, it’s a wrap- for you and your kinfolk townies, population: 400. At least we have all the medical facilities and state of the art health centers to fight it instead of relying on Dr. Smith giving robitussin and NyQuil out in the bottom of his Doc-N-Shop barn basement medical office.
:russ:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
He needed to be punched in his face for that. That’s why I don’t do buffet spots or potlucks - fukkin disgusting
When we would have potlucks at work, ppl would think I was actin funny because I would leave and go pick me up somethin' from a fast food joint.

No tellin how these ppl are at home. Probably got cats, dogs, flamingos, etc runnin all through the kitchen. nikkaz be so greedy and eager to eat though smh

Dont even get me started on buffets. That's some homeless, soup kitchen shyt

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
you are taking this shyt light heartedly.

starts with a cough and flu, then the cough gets so bad it infects your lungs, then your life starts to go though a painfull exit.

its in the UK, they stopped matches in Italy, this shyt is not your swine-flu or mad cow disease type of joke, its serious.

joke about it.

Damn.

Virus got jokers taking House in Virginia drugs ... this ain't natural :snoop:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
:jbhmm:
A1VFZ231-HERO

:yeshrug:
Be safe yall​
Why the fukk would you do that?

Posting those Mixed Media Gaiter Timbs...

Now, I dead ass might cop a pair.

You are a real a$$hole, NY nikkas are trying to be financially stable and you go and trigger an addiction.:pacspit:

@Nicole0416 They know what they doing triggering a Brooklyn nikka. I need strength.:mjcry:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
When we would have potlucks at work, ppl would think I was actin funny because I would leave and go pick me up somethin' from a fast food joint.

No tellin how these ppl are at home. Probably got cats, dogs, flamingos, etc runnin all through the kitchen. nikkaz be so greedy and eager to eat though smh

Dont even get me started on buffets. That's some homeless, soup kitchen shyt
:dead::dead:
I'm saying. Same here. They know not to even ask me to participate with that dumb shyt. They could think with they want, idc. I don't f with anyone else's food, never know their meal prep and buffets are on some bottom barrel shyt. People 50 deep on a bus, piling their fat sweaty elastic waist line wearing asses in to the buffet line, hands all over the serving spoons, touching everything. Have you ever seen that show, "Hoarders" - that tells me all I need to know,:gag: . I hate being around a lot of people when I eat anyway, all those people breathing and slobbering around food.
:scust: