New York sergeant, wife and two sons found dead in murder-suicide, police say

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Old WEIRD ass Nyggas.COWARDS.

Why take your wife and kids out? Just kill your damn self...or better yet...just abandon your family like a REGULAR coward

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Bet money she was talking about leaving and taking the kids. Might even had his replacement in place to exacerbate the situation but whatever else was happening she was leaving. He might have even warned her not to do it and she didn’t believe he’d do it or didnt care. RIP to the innocent ones, the kids.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Family Annihilation...first I've heard of this reference

Rip to the wife and kids
You’ve probably seen the old trope where a man who lost his job still leaves the house at his regular work hours to keep up appearances and hide it from his wife/family. And he’ll go to the library or somewhere for the day to make it seem like he’s at work.

That is what a dude named John List did back in the day. I’d say that his story is what really popularized that trope. Probably one of the more famous family annihilators. He did it after pretty much completely running out of money after pretending to go to work for a long time. Killed his wife and mom then killed his kids one by one as they arrived home from school at different times. Shot them each in the back of the head after they walked in the house. The craziest part of it all is he started a new life and got away with it for almost 20 fukking years. He was finally caught after the story was shown on America’s Most Wanted and his neighbor recognized him, as a different name of course

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
You’ve probably seen the old trope where a man who lost his job still leaves the house at his regular work hours to keep up appearances and hide it from his wife/family. And he’ll go to the library or somewhere for the day to make it seem like he’s at work.

That is what a dude named John List did back in the day. I’d say that his story is what really popularized that trope. Probably one of the more famous family annihilators. He did it after pretty much completely running out of money after pretending to go to work for a long time. Killed his wife and mom then killed his kids one by one as they arrived home from school at different times. Shot them each in the back of the head after they walked in the house. The craziest part of it all is he started a new life and got away with it for almost 20 fukking years. He was finally caught after the story was shown on America’s Most Wanted and his neighbor recognized him, as a different name of course
:merchant:

concise

Veteran
Daps

Well

that is not where I thought that post was going.