New York Times: American Gay/Bisexual Black Men Have a Higher HIV Rate Than Other Countries

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Bro, by it's very nature anal sex will transmit disease and infection. Being gay is a death sentence. If the black community is honest, we need to find ways to curb homosexual activity. First by not allowing the establishment to promote it so heavily in our communities.

Curb homosexual activity?

Bro, people are born gay. How do you suppose we curb gay? Christian pray-the-gay-away therapy (i.e. closeted hump sessions)?

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
Curb homosexual activity?

Bro, people are born gay. How do you suppose we curb gay? Christian pray-the-gay-away therapy (i.e. closeted hump sessions)?
The scientific community isn't honest. Yes, I believe people are born gay. But why???

Being gay is due to hormonal imbalances in the womb. This is called epigenetics, and it can be curbed. Children can have these hormones altered all the way up to about the age of 7.

Mothers today are consuming far too much things that produce estrogen in the womb. Certain plastics and foods are hurting our baby boys.

This is a theory well worth exploring, but the social engineers and eugenicists in our community don't care to explore. . . Because they want us dead.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Being gay is due to hormonal imbalances in the womb. This is called epigenetics, and it can be curbed. Children can have these hormones altered all the way up to about the age of 7.
So you agree with him that they were born gay. :stopitslime:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
The scientific community isn't honest. Yes, I believe people are born gay. But why???

Mothers today are consuming far too much things that produce estrogen in the womb. Certain plastics and foods are hurting our baby boys.

This is a theory well worth exploring, but the social engineers and eugenicists in our community don't care to explore. . . Because they want us dead.
4dd.gif

Meta Reign

Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
So you agree with him that they were born gay. :stopitslime:
Kind of. But people are also born with Down syndrome. . . But people don't have to be born gay. It can be treated, but it first has to seen as something to be treated. . . Which it is. Also, I think that children can well be hormonally manipulated back to being straight up to a certain age.

Even if this theory is wrong, it's well worth exploring.

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps

someone gets it

Meta Reign

Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
Don't laugh at things you know in your heart is true.
:mjlol: @ homosexuality being a government black op to destroy black men.

nikkas been gay since the bible. :takedat:

It's not necessarily a "government" black op, but it is indeed being weaponized against us. And yes, being gay isn't anything new, but many disorders are not as well. This is a psychosexual disorder being used as a weapon to destroy you.

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
If you just look at america and the different races that inhabit it do all males of different races turn or 'born' gay at the same rate?

Yall know damn well there is a bigger black % of males gay then say indian or asian why is that if it is a born condition like some of yall say it is?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
How do ya'll believe in systematic racism and white supremacy then think the white man isnt smart enuff to destroy the black males by any means....
intellectually negligent the lot of you
That's quite the strawman.

Believing in an unjust prison system and racially significant diversity in sentencing is one thing.

Pretending that the government made your black son gay is just :mjlol:. Go love your gay son breh and accept it was you who made him that way. :BeanUMad: