New York Times: Obama personally overseeing U.S. intel’s Al Qaeda “kill list”

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
What I find most hilarious about this that if it was revealed that GW Bush was doing this he'd be called an evil monster with no soul by every liberal on the planet but if Barry is the triggerman there needs to be a discussion had that weighs all the facts while either giving Obama the benefit of the doubt or praising him for his actions.
The hypocrisy is staggering.

Yeah, because "Barry" started this war.

end of discussion.....

:umad:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Nah, I'm just tired of having this same debate....

Well all I was talking about was the hypocrisy of our two party system where an action done by theopposing party is pure evil but perfectly finewhen done by your own party.
Noone can tell me that if thisstory came out in 2005 or 2006 about GW Bush and dikk Cheney that all the left leaning folks wouldn't be calling them murderers and calling for them to be brought before The Hague to be tried as war criminals. But te guy doungit has a D after his name and that makes it all right.

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
So what is he supposed to do apologize for killing terrorists?

No, but he shouldn't be classifying any male of military age in a strike zone as militants. It's reeks of dishonesty because it's a convenient way of brushing off the death of innocents.

Lurker

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
God forbid the Commander in chief actually comands a military operation